Sign in to follow this  
Omega_Ace

12" SSA XCON d2 & Crescendo BC2000

So I've been using both equipment for a week now. I'll start with the XCON. It is in a 2 cu. ft. Net and tuned to 32 hz. It sounds amazing from higher bass notes to the low notes. Ppl can't believe its one 12 even though they are staring at it. It has a very nice deep tone with very good accuracy. The lows are INCREDIBLE! This subs moves so much air. I haven't listened to any bass so far i didn't like with this speaker. I like a lot of rock and rap. Not to mention it looks great. Didn't seem to take long to loosen up. I love it, just wish I had one more. Now on to the amp. I previously had a mtx thunder elite 1501d running at 2 ohms. All i did was Change the sub, box, and amp. The crescendo has to be more efficient. I have it running at 1 ohm and it seems to draw about the same power at one ohm as the mtx was at 2 ohm. At 2 ohm the mtx has a birth sheet saying 1211 rms and the Crescendo is 2250 rms at 1 ohm. Very happy with that. The bc2000 seems well built. The setting knobs are smooth and the rca's fit snug. It does get almost hot after hours of playing full tilt but not to hot to touch. The pair of sub and amp sound great together. Hopefully this helps someone. Thanks for reading

I've had both at different times and I love them both. Excellent products that people shouldn't hesitate to buy!

One of the best sq subs around, but can get loud!

I was parked next to another worker and while i was shaking his mirrors he commented on how tight the bass sounded. Definitely has output and sq. I already want another XCON and bc2000 to link.

Tweeted!