swift

79 C30 Dually

looking good,any pics on how you mounted the pillar pods

Not sure I'm terrible about not taking progress pics. The are basically screwed to the pillar from the inside

ok thanks, was thinking about do something like that in my s10 just trying to get some ideas.

E85A4D68-4841-45C4-A6CF-62DD5A657EC7_zps

531F43AD-CA7F-429F-A3C2-4A4CAAF95156_zps

10DE23A8-B33A-454A-94BF-9A39ADA18785_zps

EA5EFE72-7411-4869-AF64-B759F1D1BF2A_zps

FE463A9B-D360-415B-9206-B33F0F268C67_zps

Should have took better pics of the glassing and bondo process but oh well.

Edited by swift

ok cool Think im going to try something like that as soon i figure how what speakers to get/use

Loved listening to this today. Great job.

I will be cutting the port down some to raise the tuning from 29 up to 31-32hz. Also a new sub will be replacing the Q very soon. Would like to get close to a 150db with a single 15 in this low tuned daily driver :). The question is can it be done? It's around a 147 outlaw now and it nasty for what it is. Not sure a sub swap will do it but never know. :)

After seeing it flex around like crazy I'd say it is extremely doable. Being that there aren't a whole lot of points to brace since it is a single cab. You brace the back window, roof, and a door and you're likely to see a full db gain there. Raising the tuning will probably help a lot as well so you're already headed the way I would have went first. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to hear the new setup now though. I bet that sounds a bit louder and able to keep up with the substage better as well.

Edited by nadcicle

Nice build !

I sense another big build coming soon when it gets a little warmer outside. It's impressive what that single Q can do and I know you miss the old setup since you're back to making vids dumpster tricking lol.