Carshateme

Greetings from Michigan

Aloha! Screenname is carshateme and if you've been on other car audio forums, you'll see me there as well. Just learned about this one..decided to join. Trying to learn everything I can and get good deals on stuff as well. I'm mostly being used stuff..since they're practically the same as new stuff, don't see why I should spend extra money for something that'll perform just as good at a lower price. Looking for a few amps. So I'll be posting around. 

Where in Michigan? :WELCOME:

Welcome

Hey welcome!! I'm from hartland mi right by Brighton. I also go to UofM flint. If you ever need help with anything were pretty close so feel free!

Hey welcome!! I'm from hartland mi right by Brighton. I also go to UofM flint. If you ever need help with anything were pretty close so feel free!

Thanks man, just got out of a car accident, totaled out my 2011 dodge challenger...thanks to a drunk driver. But I got a few guys over here that are going to help me...but I'll definitely contact ya if I have any issues. 

Thanks man, just got out of a car accident, totaled out my 2011 dodge challenger...thanks to a drunk driver. But I got a few guys over here that are going to help me...but I'll definitely contact ya if I have any issues. 

So stupid how people can be! Sorry about the accident, hope you didn't get hurt and it was just car that was damaged. Yea so if you need anything just PM me on here

So stupid how people can be! Sorry about the accident, hope you didn't get hurt and it was just car that was damaged. Yea so if you need anything just PM me on here

Unfortunately..I did get injured..possibly badly. Waiting on the results of my MRI scan. Already had bad results from my EMG. 

Unfortunately..I did get injured..possibly badly. Waiting on the results of my MRI scan. Already had bad results from my EMG. 

I'm very sorry to hear that man! I hope you have a fast and full recovery!

I'm very sorry to hear that man! I hope you have a fast and full recovery!

Thanks man, I'm trying..I hate not working..it's so boring at home.

Haha, I just moved from flint man. I also lived in saginaw. I wouldn't dare build a large system in flint, hell no

Haha, I just moved from flint man. I also lived in saginaw. I wouldn't dare build a large system in flint, hell no

Lmao, I actually live in Genesee...but I have a Flint address...so I say I'm from Flint..I'm literally 7 minutes from the east side though.

:WELCOME: to the forum!

WELCOME.gif fellow Michigander!

Sup Challenger guy!

Im still up here in the trees

Welcome

yup. Help a buddy do a 15" Icon build who lives in Troy. Got stolen out of his car in a few months... what a shame :/

Also a fellow michigander! I go to Michigan Tech, but bum off my family near Royal Oak when schools out.

Sup Challenger guy!

Welcome

Used to be the challenger guy :( Not no more :'(

Sup Challenger guy!

Welcome

Used to be the challenger guy sad.png Not no more :'(

thats just what Im gonna call ya for now on. it stuck

:WELCOME:

WELCOME.gif fellow Michigander!

I get a negative for this?