millertime

15 Xcon, sundown 1500d , Focal KRX2

well i sold my truck and pulled all this out of,   i have my 93 mustang and the trunk is super small, i don;t think the xcon will fit with out a box...  so i am not sure what a 15 Xcon is worth, it still sounds great, it is a dual 2 ohm ,   i also have the sundown 1500d that was running it,   and then a pair of Focal KRX2's   this setup sounded great together and all worked perfect when i pulled it all out, prices will be or best offer.. i am not sure what this stuff is worth used

15 Xcon dual 2 ohm  275. plus shipping

sundown 1500d       250.00 plus shipping

Focal KRX2..  i payed 800.00 used...  how is 450.00 plus some shipping

i am open to some offers if it sounds to high... just try to be fair.. no super low ballers... in that case i will just keep them...  Thanks........

oh... i am 53 years old and like great sounding music, i never just drove around trying to blow stuff up ... all stuff was played loud, but at it best sound....

Edited by millertime

If you have a hatchback foxbody you could probably do something with it.

i will get some photos today for the add.... no hatch on mine..it has the battery in the trunk to, the car has a supercharger on it

012_zpsabb06861.jpg

Edited by millertime

You could keep the Focal set and recone your sub to a 12" or a 10", or even run it in a sealed box.