Sign in to follow this  
ANL CUSTOM SUB BOX

Custom Box trend (post your custom box or wall build pic)

Hey every this trend is for all you custom box builders who would like to show your box, wall pictures. So post on everyone and lets see your custom work.

You can't do that. You have been warned. Delete your last post.

Edited by Bassink

Bassink delete your post.

Edited by ChILL

Uhhhhh what

Are you a moderator?

Are you a moderator?

No but I quoted what he posted and it showed something that wasn't allowed. I didn't realize it and chILL was right that I should of deleted my post.

I said that was a no no what he did.

I am not a moderator, but I know the rules of the forum. I don't think Mark or Aaron would appreciate people soliciting on their board. I was trying to help out since there weren't any mods available at that time.

I am not a moderator, but I know the rules of the forum. I don't think Mark or Aaron would appreciate people soliciting on their board. I was trying to help out since there weren't any mods available at that time.

From what I could see it said (.).

From what I could see it said (.).

Yeah, after me and Bassink had him erase it.

All I saw was he posted a period.

I think giving out negatives is bad before you know the facts.smile.png

Edited by pmureika

chILL did the right thing :)

Ps all the negs are fixed lol

Edited by Bassink

I think giving out negatives is bad before you know the facts.:)

i didnt give out any negatives. i really think we should go back to the old system so we can see who dislikes something. I've never hit dislike on any post here on ssa

Edit: the guy posted up his personal contact information trying to sell "custom built enclosures" or custom installs. as you already know, thats a big no-no here so i wanted to make sure the guy knew that and also have him erase it.

Edited by ChILL

i didnt give out any negatives. i really think we should go back to the old system so we can see who dislikes something. I've never hit dislike on any post here on ssa

Thank you for your answer,biggrin.png

Thank you for your answer,biggrin.png

I also think we should go back to that system!

All i wanted to see was some of you guys works. I deleted the post and that should have been the end of that. I that you guys that was on my side.

This build log section is full of awesome builds. You can use the search feature at the top if there is something specific you are looking for.

This build log section is full of awesome builds. You can use the search feature at the top if there is something specific you are looking for.

Exactly right.

There are a ton of builds, just look around.