Lschevy

magical sp4

Is the sp4 some kind of magical woofer? I mean I been looking for a while for sub that can take a lot of power and sound good and good for daily, so I been searching on different forms looking for options and almost 80% of the time the sp4 is getting recommended. It have to more subs out there that is equal or better THE the sp4 for output and sq

Nope the sp4 is the top sub!! No other sub can match it's sheer output and sq!!

Sarcasm

Face Palm

I agree with that!adhd.gif

But in all honesty you have been making countless threads asking which sub is the best and we keep telling you the same thing.

I'm not asking what a sub is best at all...I'm saying just about anytime ANYONE ask about a sub the sp4 is recommended majority of the time

I would like to say the SSA zcon can get nasty loud and still have great sq.smile.png

Your threads never stop do they haha. The sp4 is recommended for a good reason. I'm not exactly sure what's the reason for the thread tho.

for output and sq

Do you comprehend what you read? Your pointless threads sure make it seem like you don't. Output and SQ are NOT mutually inclusive. Absolutely butt stupid to link them together. Please for once if you make a thread follow the terms you agreed to when you joined.