does anyone know about them. how well is there power rating

What do you want to know.. 

Hint my Avatar.

Distribution begins in 2 months.

i never heard of them til last night while browsing the tube and came across a video with a person using one of them. well mainly asking reputation wise

i might in the near future want one amp and 4 15's in a wall. but would like to run one amp if i could

Do you have a pricing sheet for the amps? I was looking at them before.

what bassink said i was thinking an 8k on 4 wardens with some extra goodies with those wardens

what bassink said i was thinking 2 8ks on 4 wardens with some extra goodies with those wardens

Fixed for you lol

lol thanks i could also go with maybe that 50k they have on like 6 to 8 wardens with maybe some psi or another company recones and buffs

There are 4 amplifier brands in South America that are well known.

Banda

SounDigital

Stetsom

Taramps

Taramps is the LARGEST audio company in South America.

With over 250 Employees in this facility moving over 15,000 products per month in 14 different countries, they are definitely here to stay!

All of their amps are.. now pay close attention to what i say here-

All of their amps are full range Class D amps*

Full range for high powered bass amps go up to 5 or 15KHz.

This is good for those wanting to use massive power for midbass and midrange.

Their amps are far more efficient that other amps.

Korean\Chinese amps efficiency ratings are done at 4ohms.

Taramps HD line is 74% efficient @1ohm! and ALL power ratings are down at 12.6v

Taramps T line is 85% efficient @1ohm! and ALL power ratings are down at 12.6v

Low voltage shut off is set at 10.5v with Power supply failing below 10.2v

Low impedance shut off is 0.31ohms.

Repair facility is based in New York.

Amps come with 1yr warranty.

We will be the only distributor in the USA offering incentives and extra hardware with their equipment and for less than the current distributors do either to their customers.

When we distribute for a company, we become part of their business in a way to help them get bigger.  

We do this with SPL-Lab and will do this with Taramps.

any price sheets that we can get

plus why is the T line non high voltage only showing 1ohm number nothing else

Edited by grumby13

Well I believe they're legit since you are a distributor for them. Interested in the prices!

We are not announcing pricing prior to our Grand group buy :)

But i will say the HD line of amps like the 8K (which is a 10,000w @14.4v :) ) is roughly 10w PER $1.  Think about that.. 

The T line 10.9k, 14.2k and 20.2K is roughly 7-12w per $1.. 

Why are the amps so cheap?

Taramps is their OWN buildhouse and are the largest audio company down there.

They move in such extreme bulk, it keeps cost down to a level that is just not seen normally in the US market.

As of 2011, Taramps also started doing SMD, Surface Mounted Devices, which has excelled them in South America to the top.

Oh and grumby, do not look at the high voltage lines.. like the 30-50kw amps.

We will not be importing them unless it's for special order only.

You will never be able to run them in a car and keep your batts charged (100-400vDC) depending on model.

Unless you already have a LARGE power supply bank, this is extremely expensive battery-wise.

Um that's pretty inexpensive!! I'm not sure if this question can be answered, but how do they compare to the amps like Sundown, Rockford, and Incriminator?

i will have to try them out skar audio is also from south america but i hear they copy off sundown audio is taramp's the same way or how do they get the design

there is a guy with a video using your high voltage line in the states here

Edited by grumby13

i might do one t line high voltage line when i win the lottery and put 2 50k or 4 in a RV with a massive wall with a shit ton of either dc audio or IA or PSI subs

Most South American amps use a technology called Full Bridge.

Most Korean and Chinese amps use a technology called Half Bridge.

But as these companies have been using the same tech for years(Taramps since 1999), if it were not stable, why still use it?

Why manufacturer over 180,000 products per year and not go bankrupt?

Because they work.

I would not sell anything I wouldn't use myself.

I have basically interrogated them over the phone about manufacturing quality and defective % and in the end, I cannot get any negative feedback.

Prior to 2011, Taramps was having issues with an amp line that is now mostly discontinued.  I believe over 20 amps were discontinued and the HD line was created, SMDs are now being used, greater T line amp power, etc.. 

They keep on excelling every year.

Taramps typical power supply range is - 10.5-15v or 10.5-16v

Multichan amps are 9-16v or 8-16v

Stetsom and SounDigital gave South American amps a bad rep and even Taramps lines prior to 2011 as well.

Stetsom's new 2KE line is as stout as Taramps product lineup is now but for the cost and reputation, we choose Taramps.

If you need high power from ~3,000-23,000w, Taramps is the choice we have chosen to distribute.

Edited by shizzzon

while looking at video's from brazil and trying to find some usa ones which are a needle in a hay stack, looks to me they are mainly for sq setups which an sq setup involves mostly class A/B amps.

and looking at the pcb from a video of an 8k makes me wonder how old of a pcb are they going to use. since i have not seen a green pcb in anything since windows 98 windows me and other products of that era

Edited by grumby13

Well, i am not a hardware engineer.. I'm assuming you aren't either.. but the parts they use are different than most amps because they use half bridge technology. Remember this.  You cannot compare the internals of half vs full in the way people compare 1 5k to another 5k based on layout on the board.

If you want to know what SA customers use their amps for?

It's mainly for midbass\midrange all facing out of the vehicle.

The HD and T line are specifically optimized to get LARGE amounts of low end bass out of them.

There is an unpublished frequency.  It's between 60-80hz.  Somewhere in there is when these amps ramp their output back some.

So, from 5hz - 60-80hz, you will see tremendous current draw, but also with the highest efficiency as well.

The 20k is rated to put out close to 1900A @85% efficiency @12.6v.

Once you go above the 60-80hz range up to 15KHz(if using for midrange), the output power is cut back in half.

This is what max music power consumption means.  It's half the maximum current draw of material below the 60-80hz range.

Shiz, any chance you can get a manual for the crossover in English?  Any info on the EQ?

i know just a tiny bit of the different colors and why companies go with that color with computers since it has to do with the pigments in that color with allowing the voltage or "wattage" through it with out shorting early

Unfortunately, all of their manuals are in Portuguese.

If anyone notices, they really do need to expand their webmaster support as only the Portuguese side has and maintains the most up to date information compared to spanish and english translation.

And like i said before, there is no translations for ANY of their products.

I am used to this for SPL-Lab but luckily, both SPL-Lab and Taramps do speak some English so rapid communication is possible if i need immediate conversation.

i know just a tiny bit of the different colors and why companies go with that color with computers since it has to do with the pigments in that color with allowing the voltage or "wattage" through it with out shorting early

Hmm.. I like to work on computers.  

How did you ever come across that information?

Interesting.. 

So, in other words, they are happy with their current market and don't much care whether they successfully expand to others.

So, in other words, they are happy with their current market and don't much care whether they successfully expand to others.

This is the thing.. 

They distribute to 13 other countries besides themselves and have been doing so rapidly.

But like your point of view points out, there are convenient limitations one takes for granted when getting amps built out of the country.

These, you can clearly tell all the way to your doorstep.

I translate many things for SPL-Lab and am willing to do so with them as well.. 

The funny thing is all of their downloadable manuals cannot be edited because they are not typed.

So, it would be hell translating that but it is possible.