Here's my point.  If they were serious about coming to the States, they'd have their ducks in a row and all media associated per market.  It's common business sense.  Not to say they do or don't make good products, but to the consumer, if you don't do the simple things to support your customer base, you convey the feeling that you don't care much about them and when something needs taken care of, it won't be.

Oh i know what you mean.  

It frustrates me just on how each translation side has a different set of products.. 

Like it was originally with SPL-Lab, it will be up to the distributor, or I, to take care of the customer.

That is NOT the job of the distributor in this sense but i am used to it and do not mind sharing the proper information, in ENGLISH to customers.

From talks with them in the last few months, it appears they have just randomly changed shape and target as many countries as possible to get their products outside of SA and to the rest of the world and to do this, do that, etc.. 

IT sounds like an organization plan without an ETA of any definite organization.  It's possible it's happening in real time so no one actually knows when this will be done and this other thing will be done, etc.. 

If it starts to really become a problem, I'll address it but in the meantime, I should have the information necessary to help anyone with their products when we start distributing.

And it's not just them.. 

I've gotten on SPL-Lab for doing this stuff too man.. 

You know it took SPL-Lab TWO YEARS after i joined them before a manual was ever written and the company was active for 5 yrs before the first manual was written.

It must be a translation thing, hehe.  But in the end, the job does get taken care of.  Enough complaining and "constructive translated criticism" gets it done.

Shizzon I heard well read about it while building ny custom watercooled computer

Shizzon I heard well read about it while building ny custom watercooled computer

Oh ok.  I thought about watercooling one time.. but eh.. the minute amount watercooling helps over Thermalright Heatsinks and dual\triple 120mm fans can do.. i always just stayed with air.  

My systems run 24\7 so i never do any crazy OCing.

My older Core2Quad 2.5 is OC'ed to 3.44 and that's it.  Any higher and it gets finicky.

I require more uptime than anything.

I do like speed though for some transcoding.

I've been eyeing sixcore i7 for a while and now Ivy Bridge is out in six core now.... 

It's paradise to own that.. but until then.. i've lasted 1.5yrs now without building it.. so i'm good so far, hehe.

i came across from it when i was learning about over clocking and also remember the computer pcbs back in the day, when i had a windows 98 computer it was all green pcb i believe dell still does it and apple does the green pcb as well. which i stay away from those two brands so i spend a little more cash on pcb technology that is current and is great for overclocking and using LN2 pot's which i want to get into someday

Eagerly awaiting the group buy :)

wouldn't want to get your hopes up. they might just end up like skar's reputation and stetsom we shall see but im just a bit curious to how they can produce twice as much as dc amps put out with better efficiency which is a little high to pro rate the amps to sell them. such like those amp companies that put that the amp can do 1k at 1 ohm but clip at 250 maybe 300 at 1 ohm

I have been in close contact with Sean about these amps & what their abilities that have been proven are up to this point. I've seen some tests & reviews on other forums. I haven't seen any negative feedback with exception to a repair that was due to a parts issue & was dealt with.

Edited by chicagofan

to me i don't go based on negative feedback someone them are just plan moronic and people that did not use common sense i go based on how wel they put out power under a heavy load.

The biggest issue from my understanding is running under reccomended impedence. I know taylorfade off caco ran a hd3k for awhile & actualy did dozens of burps under rated impedence. He had no issues & used it for his daily months after. A local friend has been running Sound Digital for a few years without issue but his electrical is stout. It would seem that as long as you have the propper electrical & run at rated impedence, you should have no issues.

I understand your points & they are relavent to why you are heaitant. Sean is not a person that will fly blindly into a business venture without having full confidence in the products represented. You can always wait & decide based on those opinions from people that will purchase initially.

I personally plan to run a 4ch & one of the HD or T line sub amps.

There are 4 amplifier brands in South America that are well known.

Banda

SounDigital

Stetsom

Taramps

Taramps is the LARGEST audio company in South America.

With over 250 Employees in this facility moving over 15,000 products per month in 14 different countries, they are definitely here to stay!

All of their amps are.. now pay close attention to what i say here-

All of their amps are full range Class D amps*

Full range for high powered bass amps go up to 5 or 15KHz.

This is good for those wanting to use massive power for midbass and midrange.

Their amps are far more efficient that other amps.

Korean\Chinese amps efficiency ratings are done at 4ohms.

Taramps HD line is 74% efficient @1ohm! and ALL power ratings are down at 12.6v

Taramps T line is 85% efficient @1ohm! and ALL power ratings are down at 12.6v

Low voltage shut off is set at 10.5v with Power supply failing below 10.2v

Low impedance shut off is 0.31ohms.

Repair facility is based in New York.

Amps come with 1yr warranty.

We will be the only distributor in the USA offering incentives and extra hardware with their equipment and for less than the current distributors do either to their customers.

When we distribute for a company, we become part of their business in a way to help them get bigger.  

We do this with SPL-Lab and will do this with Taramps.

But Stetsom has some quality issues!