Sign in to follow this  
hayestc

Hello from Albuquerque

Hi SSA,

I have been looking around car audio forums and have decided that this would be the best place to join as I am trying to get honest answers to some questions that I have about a system that I want to build.

A bit of background on me.  I am a resident of New Mexico and have a degree in EE.  I have always enjoyed listening to all types of music and consider myself, at least somewhat, an listening enthusiast.

I had an '03 Toyota Matrix upgraded with two of the OLD Alpine type R 10" subwoofers, Alpine head unit and a whole host of different components powered off a 45W alpine 4 channel amp.  Alpine fan at the time.

I currently have an '08 Chevy Cobalt Coupe with fully upgraded exhaust, read LOUD, and completely stock, read SUX, stereo which I am looking to upgrade.

I did the custom look with everything exposed on the Matrix but I am looking to keep everything as stock looking as possible in my Cobalt.  (Don't want it to be a target.)

I will be starting another thread to ask about speakers and such for my listening style, hard rock to heavy metal including Double Bass and Violin.

Thanks,

Hayestc

Welcome

:WELCOME: to the forum!

:WELCOME: