oakteg21

had my xs power battery for a little over a year now but...

Had my xs power for a little over a year now on my integra ls its a 5100r. So i would be driving and bumping and everything was fine but now in this past week ive started to notice my car slowly cranking over hesitating to start and now as i have the car running and bumping my lights are dimming this used to not happen. Those this mean my battery is going bad????

Typically when I've seen this it's one of two things, a cell(s) is going bad or has gone bad or the alternator isn't charging like it should be.

I would take the vehicle to get the electrical system load tested and try to determine which the issue is.

You need to charge it. Also, CHECK your wiring. Especially your ground connections. You have to think what happens to your vehicle in a year's time. All the bumps, sharp turns, and sudden stops. That's where I would start. Step one, take out the battery and check it's resting voltage, generally speaking, if it's above 11.6, it's fine, just needs a charge.

I can do a load test but for some reason xs power dont provide a cca spec for their batteries. Which is something im interested on finding out for me to do a battery test and complete charging system test. Since the battery is my primary battery. I have it pushing a hifonics brutus 1700.1 amp and 2 10" dcons.

Would doing the big 3 help me out? Having got to it because financially can't afford it yet but if necessary ill throw it onto my credit card.

Is the load tester variable or fixed output?

Edited by shizzzon

Had my xs power for a little over a year now on my integra ls its a 5100r. So i would be driving and bumping and everything was fine but now in this past week ive started to notice my car slowly cranking over hesitating to start and now as i have the car running and bumping my lights are dimming this used to not happen. Those this mean my battery is going bad????

xs 5100r

xs 5100r

???

Is the load tester variable or fixed output?

What do you mean by variable or fixed output??

is the load tester you have access to Fixed(100A, 150A, 200A only?) or variable(10-1500A?)