4 15" SSA Zcons
4 Crescendo 3500's
DOING WORK !!!   smile.png

Be sure to sub for future Videos!!

Flexing.... Just a little

Shredding a PhoneBook

Links for mobile please? :)

crazy wind tunnelage

Glad all that extra weight paid off, Chop. Looks like you're getting some SERIOUS output in that ride.

Nice! Sick flex. How you like those Opti tweets? I will be using the BT25's in my next door setup.

Thanks a lot.

I have had problems with my tweets for a while. Not always thier fault. A number of issues. The few times I got it right, there was a bit too much yet. However, as a result of just messing around and one was damaged. ...I found when i had only the one running on the passenger side, the driver side sounded great. It was tamed down nicely. But sitting on the passenger side was too much. I think I have only enjoyed Alton's front stage and now overly biased on others...including mine.

I put those through hell..they held up quite a while....installed and used proper...I would imagine most folks would be pleased with them.

Thanks a lot.

I have had problems with my tweets for a while. Not always thier fault. A number of issues. The few times I got it right, there was a bit too much yet. However, as a result of just messing around and one was damaged. ...I found when i had only the one running on the passenger side, the driver side sounded great. It was tamed down nicely. But sitting on the passenger side was too much. I think I have only enjoyed Alton's front stage and now overly biased on others...including mine.

I put those through hell..they held up quite a while....installed and used proper...I would imagine most folks would be pleased with them.

Wow, that sure is nice of you to say.  biggrin.png

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the honest review. I will be running them in an active setup off a Pioneer 80prs. They will be powered by an old school Denon DCA-500 (underrated 50 x 2) around 6-7kHZ and up, with a set of the Opti8MI 8" mids on an Opti500x2 bandpassed on the low side around 100-120Hz and on the high side 6-7khz. The 8's are rated at 400 with a 97db efficiency so they should scream, hoping the tweets will keep up on a little over 1/2 power, until I can get my hands on a Opti100.2 (Zed made) to properly power them and complete my all Opti front stage.

Edited by PHATBOi

I may revisit my collection of audio and piece together a new attempt to have something in there until I purchase the desired equipment.

If so, I will break down what I done and be sure to shares it with u

Cool. Thanks. Be sure to shoot me a message so I don't miss it if you don't mind.

Very nice ground pounder... have you ever placed that moster on the meter?