Lee Carter

Tantric Sounds

Where can I get pricing?

Call or email them directly

Thank you sir , that's what I was explaining in my last post. As far as the degrading remarks from one of the busiest posters you have on this forum , then that reflects bad for this forum. Like I tried to explain before , I don't want to come here and argue and have no issues in corrective criticism , but in the same fairness to be condescending isn't the way to deal with it.

So when someone acts like an idiot and someone says, "you are acting like an idiot" it is the person who calls out the idiot that is at fault? Do realize you are the owner of a business and typing something that is permanently logged. EVERYTHING you type you will be judged by. If your skin isn't thick enough to take both constructive and destructive criticism and just adapt perhaps owning a business isn't your thing. And btw, I am not affiliated with the forum at all. There is one thing that sets this place apart in the car audio world and that is bullshit doesn't fly. Obviously the remark hit home since you changed. You could have left it at that.

Your point was taken and my point has been made. My skin is thick as I have been in this industry for a little while.

...but yes the hdd and shd series will work quite well in small sealed enviroments as with a q of .60 and .63 it only speaks for itself...

High Q doesn't usually play so nice with small sealed. Of course it also depends on your definition of "small".

I thought the customer service and quality of the product would contribute towards the reputation of a company more than the effort somebody puts into an almost-meaningless post on a forum, but hey - that's just me.

I currently run the HD 10's in my car and have nothing but love for Ronal & the Tantric crew.

mcmillan.jpg

this stuff still happens

My brother just bought a pair of 12's HD's and he has asked countless times for specs so he can build a box and murphy has not gotten back with him. And when he did. He was little to no help with the specs needed.

Your point was taken and my point has been made. My skin is thick as I have been in this industry for a little while.

Hey bro do you have a website? I would like to check out your equipment.

Edited by dragon123443

Hey bro do you have a website? I would like to check out your equipment.

Sent you a PM.

My brother just bought a pair of 12's HD's and he has asked countless times for specs so he can build a box and murphy has not gotten back with him. And when he did. He was little to no help with the specs needed.

if he contacts me directly at tantricsounds@hotmail.com and ask me for specs ill gladly give them to him. I have never held back info from anyone that asks me for it. sorry for your confusion.