BigWill1971

Z V4

Hey guys new to the audio system game looking to do my first build starting after the new year. I'm look to get a 98 4 door blazer and looking to go with a 4th order design I have 2 sundown audio saz 2500d V2. My question is is the saz 2500d V2 enough power for Z v4 most likely looking at the 15s or should I upgraded to the saz 3500d yall thoughts would be greatly appreciated

So you plan on using two drivers? I think you will be impressed if you just have two of the 15s on the two 2500s. 

If it's for daily. A 2500 on each is plenty. Have a well designed box and you will have a very nice sounding, loud system.

If it's for daily. A 2500 on each is plenty. Have a well designed box and you will have a very nice sounding, loud system.

Well like I said I am new to this would like to compete so don't know if I can have both. If the 2500 is enough I planned to buy a couple more 2500 going to try to put as many 15s I can I also have 2 sundown audio sax125.4 to run the mids and highs

This being your first system I would highly suggest something smaller untill you gain the knowledge to run a high powered system. It isn't just about hooking everything up and crank it up. You could loose all of your equipment real quick not knowing what your doing

I would say the 2500 is plenty of power to push it, but the sub CAN handle more if you are careful.

You said 4th order? Is that porter or 4th order band pass?

Also you know about all the electrical upgrades that the amount of power you plan to run needs right!?

I have hooked some systems up in my past, long time ago but this well be my first competition build. I will have help from friends who have built competition rydes b4

4th order band pass I got a xs power app to come up with how many and what size batteries I will need and upgrade completely the big 3 plus more upgrade thinke a mechman alternator 270amp - 320amp

have a feeling you will be needing a higher amp alt then that

I think mechman is out of Knoxville which is about 2 1/2 hrs away so when I am ready to start my build I just might need to head up there

That is a very big system for a first time competitor.

Big system, big upgrades, big money.

You have good equipments so far. Don't ruin it with poor mids & highs ! Do it right !!

Good luck !

Thanks I am looking into the sundown mids not sure yet still researching money is not so much a big deal I am a truck driver I do agree I am going big off the jump but I will make sure Iam doing things right and get help on the things idk from friends who have done this b4