ncc74656

looking to buy a rockford 2500dbcp

I am pricing out a 2500W rockford amp to upgrade from my kicker 2500.1

does anyone have one for sale and if so for how much.

secondly would anyone be open for a trade? i have a 2001 1500 dodge ram 4X4 that im not using.

What's the reason for switching? You probably won't hear a difference between the amps. Unless you just want somethin different.

im looking for somthing different, i want to see what a bd class amp sounds like, and i want the option of straping for more power down the road.

im recently starting work at an audio shop and would like to start swaping out products in my truck to get a better handle on various manufactuers first hand.  aside from that i believe that many of my parts have been subjected to improper operating conditions and would like to "start fresh" so to speak as i study for my MECP tests and learn better ways for install.

im looking for somthing different, i want to see what a bd class amp sounds like, and i want the option of straping for more power down the road.

im recently starting work at an audio shop and would like to start swaping out products in my truck to get a better handle on various manufactuers first hand.  aside from that i believe that many of my parts have been subjected to improper operating conditions and would like to "start fresh" so to speak as i study for my MECP tests and learn better ways for install.

An amp shouldn't "sound like" anything. That's quite a hunk of money to piss away for a sideways move.

I Have one for sale T2500-dbcp, not used just mounted for show. Bought early last year, would take $1250.00 shipped. I still have original box including the spec sheet with born date and bench test specs. bought for my summer car and my summer car took a crap on me, so just had it to show friends what is was suppose to look like installed. i have pics if needed

i already picked up a couple KX2500.1's. i dont think im in need of an amp atm but i can throw that offer out to my co worker, he is wanting to build a 4th order.