zak1976

Newbie from Germany

Hi to all,

My name is Olaf and I am from Germany, I am 37 years old and came from the caraudio scene, now i focus on Home Cinema.

I have advanced skills in building enclosures and my Home Cinema I want to go with a tapped horn subwoofer.

The subwoofer selection process will be done as next step, and there are many interesting chassis out there...

I hope that you could help me in this process to select the right chassis for my subwoofer projekt.

See you

Olaf

Olaf, WELCOME.gif, where in Germany are you from? I visit regularly as my office is there.

Thank you, I live in the near of Lüneburg, this is 50km in the south of Hamburg. Where is your office?

Just outside of Karlsruhe. There is a Hamburg less than 30mi from me now though wink.png

What do you do for work?

nice one of my brothers live there.

I am working in the IT sector, responsible for enterprise resource planning (like SAP), what do you do for work?

I do NVH consulting. Do me a favor, ask your brother where I should eat, lol. I seemingly find bad German food and not what I am looking for.

lol, german food is not that bad...

what do you like? more american style? there are a lot of realy good steak houses,  (my sister is a chief leader in a stek house), but you have to eat a german meal called "curry wurs t" I think you know that kind of food, my brother toled me there ist a realy good station in kalsruhe called "curry 76" stated in the "Waldstraße 24-28 – Passagehof, 76133 Karlsruhe" maybe you should visit this place, order the "hot" one ...

Otherwise the best "Curry" you get in Berlin, but that is far away from Karsruhe ...

Local anything is perfect. I travel the world for a living and American style is at the bottom of my list wink.png

Thank you.

WELCOME.gif to the ssa forum.

Welcome