Hey everyone, I'm looking for a deal to buy an XS Power D975 as a replacement for my Civic's group 51 interstate. Although, I can't find anywhere that has deals on even the brand. Any help? Thanks

Much appreciated. Found what I was looking for for 18 bucks less. I was sure excited until I saw the $44 shipping charge. *Sigh* I was hoping to give SSA my business, but I guess I will pick it up at Amazon or Sonic Electronix for regular price and free shipping. I will save a ton more that way.

Much appreciated. Found what I was looking for for 18 bucks less. I was sure excited until I saw the $44 shipping charge. *Sigh* I was hoping to give SSA my business, but I guess I will pick it up at Amazon or Sonic Electronix for regular price and free shipping. I will save a ton more that way.

We can't do anything about shipping costs.  But you do get to talk directly to the store owner.  Not to mention the SSA coupons we offer to return customers and the reward systems, live chat support, and one of the largest and most informative forums for audio available period.   ;)