Heisenberg

IA-20.1 Input/opinions from you guy's

Hello, 

So I there are like 4 hours left in the black and blue sale and I have been biting my nails to the nub trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on this or not. Incriminator Audio has only recently came onto my radar as an option for me and because of this I am a little weary of dropping 600 bucks on what is essentially a shot in the dark for me. Not to say they IA hasnt been around doing their thing for a long time, I just wasn't aware of them. So I come to the place I know I can get some well informed advice and information from some of the most valuable and experienced audiophiles I have ever dealt with.

So let me lay things out to make it a little simpler to respond to.

1: In terms of longevity, how do IA's amps deal with vibration, 4 volt preouts, low input voltage spikes, hot and cold weather, and loads under 1 ohm?

2: Do these amps really sell for $700 plus normally? or are they marked up a little to make the savings look more drastic. 

3: For IA amplifier owners, what are some pro's and cons I should be aware of. (almost every amp I have come across has weak points, design flaws if you search hard enough)

Just got a liitle bit of time to either let the sale slide, or go ahead and put the order through. But I want to be sure of what im dealing with before i get 600 bucks poor'er ( only for the thing we all love so much)

Thank you all, I love what we got goin on here.

I would snatch it up. It's a great deal and people really like these beast of amps.

I've been a dealer for IA for nearly six years and have not had a lick of problem or returns on any of them. I currently have a buddy running 3 20.1's that are mounted on th box and have had no issues. The amps have very strick protection circuits and will make the amps shut off if you get much below one ohm. I have ran burps on two strapped at one ohm repeatedly and they have protected and still work fine. This is to keep you from letting them go up in smoke.

Nick Wright owner of IA is also my OEM supplier and I do/will run all IA amps in my personal demo vehicles. Unlike some smaller underground companies Nick actually has a lot if input in the design of his amps. And unlik other Korean made amps that go to one factory to piece together amps he actualy has 4 or 5 contacts to find, select, and utalize the best components to his liking.

Besides the product being top notch the customer survive is also excellent. I deal with them on a weekly basis and Tricia, the receptionist/order handler normal always answers phone messages within 24hr if not within a few minutes depending on their workload.

No matter what you type, I read your screen name and want to answer: I am uncertain.

More seriously, nothing wrong with the IA. The other options you are considering I'd guess aren't as good.

Yup, its going down. now its the waiting game and trusting effing fedX or UPS with my shit. 

Il take some pics when she comes in

W.W. 

Nice!  I almost bought a 40.1 during the sale, bout ran across a Crescendo 3500 I couldn't pass up...

We have had a good number of people who have snatched up the 10.1 and 20.1 during the sale and have reported back great feedback. :)

I ordered a 10.1

Good choice.

I bought a 3.4 and a 20.1 during the b&b sale. I received them quickly, with the new shipping system at SSA.

My component set seems to love the 3.4 : the tweeters are marvellous ! I run it bridge on my speakers : big power on each passive filter ;) This amp is soooo small : you can put it anywhere !

The 20.1 : how can a powerful beast like that can be so small ?!!! At 4 Ohms my sub (a  DD 9515) was loud, but at 1 Ohm now, it's....much louder !!!

No regret at all.

My Sundown amps are still working, but I wanted some changes, and a bit more power. With the sale, it was like they offered the 3.4 for the purchase of a 20.1. GREAT DEALS !!!

I bought a 3.4 and a 20.1 during the b&b sale. I received them quickly, with the new shipping system at SSA.

My component set seems to love the 3.4 : the tweeters are marvellous ! I run it bridge on my speakers : big power on each passive filter wink.png This amp is soooo small : you can put it anywhere !

The 20.1 : how can a powerful beast like that can be so small ?!!! At 4 Ohms my sub (a  DD 9515) was loud, but at 1 Ohm now, it's....much louder !!!

No regret at all.

My Sundown amps are still working, but I wanted some changes, and a bit more power. With the sale, it was like they offered the 3.4 for the purchase of a 20.1. GREAT DEALS !!!

gayhaaay1.gif