Whatshisface176

SP4 15 box design help

The only thing not accounted for in my specs are a double baffle and bracing. The wont make any difference in the outcome, maybe .15cu...  I can do a sketch but I literally use paper and a pen. haha, I have not yet messed with a 3D modeling tool enough to use it properly. Im sure he will have final exact specs

The SP4 is a very efficient woofer, it will play all the notes you will want. 

Thanks for all the help swift, lol and i would've been drawing it out on paper and pencil as well lol

The only thing not accounted for in my specs are a double baffle and bracing. The wont make any difference in the outcome, maybe .15cu...  I can do a sketch but I literally use paper and a pen. haha, I have not yet messed with a 3D modeling tool enough to use it properly. Im sure he will have final exact specs

The SP4 is a very efficient woofer, it will play all the notes you will want. 

Thanks for all the help swift, lol and i would've been drawing it out on paper and pencil as well lol

Ill account for those and let you know what I get.

What's your email address? It'll be easier to send it there.

Sent to that email and no problem. PM me on here if you have any questions or if you're confused on it.

Came out to be 4 cubes tuned to 34hz with 65.25in2 of port area.

Edited by Bassink

That's gonna slap

Haha sweet and I sure as hell hope so! Gonna put it on a 3k hifonics

I've never heard anything louder than 1000w

Which hifonics model?

Also is your electrical up to par?

I will be running 0 gauge from both batteries to the amp along with the big 3, also will be replacing my stock alternator with a 220 amp one. My cars battery is a duralast gold and i've got a kinetik hc600b along with it. Is that enough to be able to run a 3k amp? Voltage runs around 13.5 in my car aswell

Isn't that kinetiks smallest battery? I would get a group 31 sized battery

It is.. It was for my 2nd install with only 2 fosgate 12s. Would buying a second of the same battery work too? (Having 2 of the hc600b's)?

Also, i was looking at the hifonics Zues 3200.1d

I own a hifonics Brutus 1100.1d and it puts out what it's rated at, but i'm not sure if the zues line from hifonics is as good as the brutus line

I don't know how good those batteries are. I would get a g31 sized battery though. It would be enough. I just don't know if 2 of those would be good enough? What's your budget for amp?

Okay, and for the amp my budget is roughly $300. Which i know is kind of low but it's all i can afford at the moment

Look used on the classifieds. If not anything I would try to save more for something like a saz2500 from db-r.

The for sale section on here and also c a c o.com has a lot of shit for sale