Hzd Skizzy

(SOLD)(2) SSA Xcon 10's Dual 1 ohm

Product:

2 SSA Xcon 10's, Dual 1 ohm coils.

Condition:

First Xcon:

Cosmetic: 8.5/10 (Backplate scuffing, gasket scuffing)

Mechanical: 10/10

Second Xcon:

Cosmetic: 6/10 (Mounting scratches on basket, backplate scuffing, two chips on slug, gasket scuffing)

Mechanical: 10/10

Description:

Like the title states, 2 SSA Xcons. I rated them honestly on cosmetic condition. If you mount them normally, you won't be able to see any cosmetic damage. The dust caps and surround are virtually flawless. Mechanically everything is perfectly sound, as I recently just tested them. I bought these brand new from Ssa store. Put them in a 4.0ft^3 tuned at 33hz enclosure made by TRP here on the forum. I had them in my truck for a month, then took them out because I needed the space. They were hooked to an saz-3500d at 4ohm, so about 750wrms to the pair because I wasn't confident in my trucks electrical system to support the 1 ohm load.

Price:

Xcon #1-$300 plus shipping OBO

Xcon #2-$275 plus shipping OBO

For the pair-$525 plus shipping OBO

*Prices are OBO! Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking!*

Pictures:

11239060725_a75c47fcff.jpg

11239087774_237aed3e14.jpg

11239103106_30ddc58ff0.jpg

11239107326_6ba8de96d8.jpg

11239111696_5ed798ac7d.jpg

11239186533_10708ce3c7.jpg

11239123584_a7947a7c4b.jpg

11239084314_f29a8f1ca3.jpg

11239096635_b5e1486a33.jpg

Are you willing to humor a trade for a bnib 18?

I would but I just don't have the space to properly fit an 18. I appreciate the offer though!

:( only have a zcon 18

Any type of trades in mind?

J

Lemme see what I. Got sittin around.....

J

I have an sp4 motor and 15" Ti basket, psi platform 3 motor and 12" basket, Re SX motor and 10" or 15" aluminum 12 spoke, 15" Fi Q pre-09 with newer recone.  Let me know if any of that sounds enticing.

I have an sp4 motor and 15" Ti basket, psi platform 3 motor and 12" basket, Re SX motor and 10" or 15" aluminum 12 spoke, 15" Fi Q pre-09 with newer recone.  Let me know if any of that sounds enticing.

I'm going to have to gather my thoughts on the SP4 motor, will let you know.

I have a built Sundown Nightshade V1 with zv3 drop in and the nightshade v3 spiders, I could use another xcon.

I apologize but due to some unforeseen circumstances I am no longer able to accept trades, I am in need of cash at the moment. Since I need the cash, I am almost forced to lower the price of these solely to move them. Do take advantage of this crazy deal, because the price may not stay for long at all.

Price for BOTH XCONS: $485 plus shipping and paypal fees!!

**Edited to omit the term "handling" to avoid further confusion**

Edited by Hzd Skizzy

So just to clarify. You went from 525 plus shipping to 485 plus paypal fees. After the PayPal fees you are asking for roughly 514$ plus shipping and handling??? What are you charging to " handle" the subs? Or am I did I miss something.

So just to clarify. You went from 525 plus shipping to 485 plus paypal fees. After the PayPal fees you are asking for roughly 514$ plus shipping and handling??? What are you charging to " handle" the subs? Or am I did I miss something.

Well, according to percentage of paypal fees it would come out to me requesting $499.79. I will personally not be charging handling fees, that term was to be taken lightly in the sense that whatever UPS charges for shipping and handling is what the buyer will pay. To avoid any "vague" perceptions I will edit my post and delete the term "handling" to avoid confusion. Sorry for the confusion, hope that answers your question.

Yes. Good luck. I wasn't trying to start anything. I just wanted to clarify for the members.

GLWS!!!

Thank you!

Yes. Good luck. I wasn't trying to start anything. I just wanted to clarify for the members.

No! You're fine, thanks for helping me out!