shizzzon

Official Taramp's Announcement

The SPL-Lab Section will also be the section for Taramp's Distribution services.

The Owner of SPL-Lab USA(me) will be the new distributor for Taramp's 2014.

I am a distributor, Tech Support, Sales Director and R&D for SPL-Lab.

For Taramp's, we are a distributor and Sales Director.

We work with companies to better help us all grow to the markets we are involved in.

We have been working with Taramp's for quite a while and will be offering lots of products into the US market.

We are a large distribution network for the Car Audio world and will be offering competitive services.

As of 12-5-2013- Anyone who "thinks" they have a Dealer pricing sheet is now voided from use to those who are NOT official Taramp's Dealers.

We did not find it in favor of Dealers or Distributors of Taramp's to be competing with "customers" who say they are a dealer and then buy direct at "Dealer cost" and undercut all business relations in the US. 

Because of this, Taramp's has now changed their Dealer Policy.

Dealer Bulk orders are now In Effect.  Minimum order is now required to maintain Dealer status.  For more information, contact Taramp's Marketing Department for more details if this effects you or your intentions.

We will be providing LOTS of information soon about Taramp's and we will have a thread where everyone can "battle it out" over this Brazilian company on how they have advanced the Audio market... or have they? :) 

Rumors of a Group Buy next month have been floating around.. 

Well, let me put a stop to this rumor!

The Rumor is TRUE!

More details on this next month.

Awesome!! I'm anxious to hear more!

How is it pronounced?

Looking forward to seeing the offerings.  They seem to have big time wattage ratings.

Do they use the same technology as Stetsom amps?

How is it pronounced?

Looking forward to seeing the offerings.  They seem to have big time wattage ratings.

It's pronounced using 1 syllable as it's pronounced in Portuguese or Spanish.

However, me being different, hehe, I always pronounce it Tear amps.

The proper way is - tar omps.  but as one word, 1 syllable.

Do they use the same technology as Stetsom amps?

They use Half Bridge Technology which most to all brazilian companies do but they do have their own differences.

Taramps Power supply range for T line is 10.5-15v but the HD line is 10.5-16v.

The HD line is all Surface Mounted Devices which has excelled them to new levels since 2011.

We have all heard and seen the name Brazilian fire-starters.

This has been the case due to 2 reasons-

small power terminals and VERY shady quality control!

SPL-Lab actually did a review on a Stetsom amp a few years ago that was a horrible outcome.

I can say that Taramp's has over 250 Employees a massive 3,000yd^2 facility moving tons of products yearly.

The small power terminal issue is dealt with through us by supplying the customer with custom made inputs that FAR exceed the wiring requirement for that particular amp.

We will NOT supply a customer or suggest a customer should use these amps without our terminals.

South American usage is different on how they wire their batteries or Converters up to amps.

Us in the USA must use batts and alternators and sometimes long wiring.  That is where the inputs come in.

Edited by shizzzon

Until I see some good reviews on their amps I dont trust that technology!

When we import them, i can ship one off to the Head engineer of SPL-Lab in Russia.

They will do a full unbiased review if you wish to see that.

There have been all kinds of reviews done by "users" and nothing but astounding results.

Of course we didn't get into a business relationship with them based on reviews.

We are joined together by the quality control, history and marketing potential they have to bring to the market.

Thats fair because Stetsom basically screwed me!

Taramps has multiple distributors and an official Repair Center in New York(who also repairs other brazilian amps).

Stetsom, from what we seen, doesn't have a network in the US to support their company with customer service.

Taramps is already in 14 countries and will continue to grow.  

I'd be willing to give an unbiased review of one of these in comparison with 2 other 5k amps for one of the 5k series.

Man I need that preorder right now lol. My miss need something to make them play lol

I'm ready for my 8k & 4ch.

i currently run a hd8000, ts1300x2 and ts600x4.. love them all
the hd8000 i had bench by a good friend thats a bass head and electrical engineer from ga tech.. he consistently benched it in the low 10k rms(10356 was the best at 14.3 starting at 15.1) and was astonished with the kinda power it put out considering its guts and size vs his rockford t4000..he's getting rid of his t4000 for a HD5000
btw i run toolmaker triples too, thats the only thing i didnt like about the amp single 1/0.. figured it would have at least dual 1/0

on cold starts recently my truck will sit at 15.6 and slowly work its way between 14.9-15.1 (usually set my vcm to 15.1 when doing demo's 14.9 daily)
the amps dont have an issue with high voltage.

i decided to be an odd ball and i like my choice.

The HD's Power Supply can accept up to 16.0v so you are fine there.

The HD8000 is capable of supplying up to 9,595w @13.8v at only 0.3%THD

Coming from 8,000w @12.6v at 0.3%THD, one can only imagine the power at 14.4v, 15.0v and 15.5v and then drivin into 20% THD for competition...

This amp can easily support up to 11k if supplied with high enough voltage and then some.

The HD's Power Supply can accept up to 16.0v so you are fine there.

The HD8000 is capable of supplying up to 9,595w @13.8v at only 0.3%THD

Coming from 8,000w @12.6v at 0.3%THD, one can only imagine the power at 14.4v, 15.0v and 15.5v and then drivin into 20% THD for competition...

This amp can easily support up to 11k if supplied with high enough voltage and then some.

already got 10356 watts out of it at 14.3. with my previous built the lowest i dropped was 14.2 and that was with only 2 runs

now with 6 runs of 1/0, big 3 doubled up (big6 lol) and larger batteries i dont expect it do drop even that much.

b/c they're rated at 0.3% i wanna see what they'll do on a amp dyno since its gonna show 1% thd.

should be mid to high 10k

so many hate b/c they dont know any better.. they just know Brazilian and run their mouths like idiots and never personally touched one.. just go based of what someone else said 

Taramp's FTMFW