shizzzon

Taramp's Customer Service Public Conversation

Who provides the warranty? You it taramps?

Taramp's provides warranty but does 0% repair and 0% exchanges.

Repair center in US does the service.

To compensate for downtime and the ownership of fixed equipment, we are offering 3 options..

It seems the pay-as-you-need-it service is liked.

We are doing this for those reasons, or offering it i should say.

Reasons- shorter down time, maintain new amp status

I think your customer service as a dealer/distributor is outstanding. I like how you're letting the customers choose what they feel it should be like.

From what I can read on the internet, a good customer service is needed to sell Brazilian amps. Some have a bad reputation n the USA.

I have, myself, a warranty issue with an amp, and I'm eally sacred :(    BTW it's not a Taramps !
I like what you're trying to do with Taramps.
Maybe I'll try them someday !

Well considering I had an hd8k doa and I haven't got it back from the repair center in 3 months. I'd say option 2 sounds fantastic.

Is a doa amp common??

Is a doa amp common??

No. Doa is not common for any brand unless a recall or a hault in production is called.

Anyone remember rd audio.. thats been long time ago.. very uncommon.

Is a doa amp common??

No. Doa is not common for any brand unless a recall or a hault in production is called.

Anyone remember rd audio.. thats been long time ago.. very uncommon.

Okk that's good!!

Update as of 12-11-2013

For the ENTIRE HD Line, we will be offering DOA coverage FREE.

This ALSO includes Group Buy Pricing.

More information being worked on... 

DOA coverage should be free for anything anyone sells.  If you sell brand new equipment and it doesn't work, how can you expect the customer to pay any amount of money?

And I agree. But you should read the bullcrap we have to go through...

Customers are lucky we can offer pricing low and with expected warranty coverage without the support of the supplier.

As we expand this company, we are trying to change their marketing one step at a time.

DOA on spllab is easy as we are actually part of the company.

Taramps is tricky but we are working out all the kinks without effecting the customer.

If this is the business model or a part of it, it shouldn't be.  It's unacceptable no matter how it is spun.

I'm not happy..  That's why i'm trying to push them out of this habit.  Enough confrontational arguments about it may make something change soon to them.

But you are still selling them, which means you condone this behavior.  This is an ethics issue.  Think about what this says about your character.

Honestly, when i started with SPL-Lab, they were manufacturing their products with some failing parts in every device that i had them forcefully change over.

So, I guess my character would say i want to help advance and change their efforts where they lack.

They have great potential with some flaws and that's what I target i guess.  To help. I guess i'm a sucker for it.

I understand your drive and desire to invoke change.  Just be warned.  Your reputation is all you have and it doesn't take much on the internet to ruin one.

I understand your drive and desire to invoke change. Just be warned. Your reputation is all you have and it doesn't take much on the internet to ruin one.

His character shouldn't be ruined if amps fail. He did not build them only sells. That's my opinion. Shizz is doing a great thing that other Taramps dealers have never even thought of. Taramps will thank him when they see how many people in the US buys from him instead of the other dealers. That trend may influence Taramps to make small changes to increase sales as a whole.