mnorwood2114

Hello everyone im new to the forum.

Hello everyone im new to the forum, I live in buffalo ny . I've been in the audio game for about 10 years now and my knowledege is inceasing daily but researching and forums like these. I look foward to gaining some great info here.

WELCOME.gif

I see your from ny which part.

I live in Utica, I'll probably attend some of the TNESPL Shows this year

:WELCOME: to the forum.  You've definitely come to the right place for information and learning.

Welcome to SSA !

:WELCOME: to the forum.  You've definitely come to the right place for information and learning.

Thanks buddy, can't wait to share my build with you guys and get some tips, on how I can make it loud as possible

:WELCOME:

When do they normally have them.

WELCOME.gif

They'll probably start once the weather gets nicer maybe March or May? they normally have shows near Rochester, in Syracuse, and near Watertown. I mainly just go to the Syracuse ones as I can't see driving 2 and a half hours one way with the gas mileage of my Jeep and price of tolls.

WELCOME.gif

They'll probably start once the weather gets nicer maybe March or May? they normally have shows near Rochester, in Syracuse, and near Watertown. I mainly just go to the Syracuse ones as I can't see driving 2 and a half hours one way with the gas mileage of my Jeep and price of tolls.

yea gas actually aint bad in the older jeeps, well compared to 9 miles per gallon in my srt8 jeep. But yea i may attend some ,

WELCOME.gif

yea gas actually aint bad in the older jeeps, well compared to 9 miles per gallon in my srt8 jeep. But yea i may attend some ,

I've been going back and forth on a diesel pickup or a 08 Jeep SRT8 still in my 02 Grand Cherokee I average 16 MPG On the highway so its not that much better. Do you like the SRT8 Enough that you would buy another?

WELCOME.gif

I've been going back and forth on a diesel pickup or a 08 Jeep SRT8 still in my 02 Grand Cherokee I average 16 MPG On the highway so its not that much better. Do you like the SRT8 Enough that you would buy another?

i love it , but im tired of sporty and ready to go luxury.

Welcome.

Welcome

I see like most forums there were always be some trolls. ive alreadly tried to get some tips on a new build im working on , and you have guys who obviously have no expierence with the type of build im engaging in who want to troll, if you want to see what i mean just read the sundown forum, were i posted about zv4s in a 4th order.

I see like most forums there were always be some trolls. ive alreadly tried to get some tips on a new build im working on , and you have guys who obviously have no expierence with the type of build im engaging in who want to troll, if you want to see what i mean just read the sundown forum, were i posted about zv4s in a 4th order.

I'd suggest you purchase yourself a copy of loudspeaker cookbook and educate yourself on enclosure design.

Band pass enclosures are deigned with four considerations in mind. Pass band, gain, S factor, and Qbp.

Other people may have through trial and error found a "ratio" that they like but this does not mean that that ratio will create optimum performance or the type of performance to fit your needs for said drive.

Exactly, and if you get information from anywhere else that states differently it is flat out wrong.