Sign in to follow this  
pmureika

What's taking so long with your orders?

You made hype about your new stuff and it is taking way longer then the original build time?

The B&B sale was HUGE for IA, they are a bit backed up from the massive influx of orders.  Most of the subs sold (at least through SSA) were made to order subs, so they take a bit to build.

Thank you for your answer!

I ordered my 2 Judge woofers around November 7th and they are shipping out today. There Black and Blue sale is huge for them. The wait has been agonizing for me however I am confident the subs will make me more than happy. I have ran Incriminator products in the past and have always been more than happy

I ordered my 2 Judge woofers around November 7th and they are shipping out today. There Black and Blue sale is huge for them. The wait has been agonizing for me however I am confident the subs will make me more than happy. I have ran Incriminator products in the past and have always been more than happy

I have had flayt lines in the past with a old style IA-20 amp.

I have been updating a number of our IA orders all day today.  We process our orders asap.

Wow you would think you been on the forum long enough to under stand build times, huge sales etc.

Be patient, in due time.

You made hype about your new stuff and it is taking way longer then the original build time?

I ordered my DR on 16th Nov. I knew however though the normal wait time would be  stretched out a little longer, still I am checking my status every day, sometimes twice a day!smile.png

When did you order?

They were super fast for my 2 amps. 20.1 & 3.4 : I like them a lot....small and powerful, never get hot at these day :)

I ordered my DR on 16th Nov. I knew however though the normal wait time would be  stretched out a little longer, still I am checking my status every day, sometimes twice a day!smile.png

When did you order?

Nov 19th.