pmureika

My new box for a IA 10 lethal injection looks awesome!

Nice job on this box. Great packaging hope to have the sub soon.

Picture178_zps4bc81f87.jpg

Nice job on this box. Great packaging hope to have the sub soon.

Picture178_zps4bc81f87.jpg

nice!

Very Nice.

Looks good!! What's the specs?

Can you guys give me the specs on this box?

Can somebody tell me what  specs this box is built to?

Unless it is custom

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Welcome to the Khaotik Enclosures Ported Series. This is where Khaotik Enclosures got the "Khaotik" reputation. The same precision constructed style as the Sealed Series, with a Khatapult in efficiency and output. Using internal bracing and a double baffle, the Khaotik Enclosures Ported Series will create Khaos in your vehicle. These are built in the USA as with all of the Khaotik Enclosures.

Getting the best performance out of your vehicles sub woofer(s) isn't easy. We thought long and hard, what do ground pounders and audiophiles alike out there want that they currently cannot get from the big box stores? A premium level enclosure that will last a long time is the answer! This is the exact pricipa l Khaotik Enclosures was founded on. Get the best output, clarity, and brain numbing bass possible from a Khaotik Enclosure.

Our enclosures are a few steps ahead of our competition. "Better by design" is our goal. Double baffled for added stability, braced well enough to sit a tank on, and looks that would stop a train in it's tracks, thats what Khaotik Enclosures offers, stock. One look at our products, and you'll see we aren't playing around over here. Ground Pounding is what we do!

Enclosure Features:

• Ported Series; This is where Khaotik Enclosures got the "Khaotik" reputation. The same precision constructed style as the Sealed Series, with a Khatapult in efficiency and output. Using internal bracing and a double baffle, the Khaotik Enclosures Ported Series will create Khaos in your vehicle. These are built in the USA as with all of the Khaotik Enclosures.
  • Made with Trupan Light™ MDF (the Mercedes of MDF), which is everybit as durable as MDF and is 30% lighter then most typical MDF's. Meaning less weight in your vehicle and less stress on your engine and drive train. Lighter is better when it comes to enclosures.
  • Double Baffle: Doubling the baffle does a few things, it makes the enclosure much stronger for one, which means less flex and more output. Why let your sound wave die off before it even gets a chance to leave the enclosure?! We combat this in part by the double baffle. Another great benefit from the double baffle is we made it into a flush mount, which makes for a sick custom look. Something those other guys just don't offer.
  • Hand built means custom options. Choose the color of carpet and port color. Standard
  • Built in the U.S.A.: Our enclosures are 100% designed, built, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A. Quality is our top priority! We are confident you will love our product as much as we do.

Specification:

• 1.3ft^3 Volume
  • 33hz Tuning
  • Width 20 3/8"
  • Height 15"
  • Depth 15.5"

Unless it is custom

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Welcome to the Khaotik Enclosures Ported Series. This is where Khaotik Enclosures got the "Khaotik" reputation. The same precision constructed style as the Sealed Series, with a Khatapult in efficiency and output. Using internal bracing and a double baffle, the Khaotik Enclosures Ported Series will create Khaos in your vehicle. These are built in the USA as with all of the Khaotik Enclosures.

Getting the best performance out of your vehicles sub woofer(s) isn't easy. We thought long and hard, what do ground pounders and audiophiles alike out there want that they currently cannot get from the big box stores? A premium level enclosure that will last a long time is the answer! This is the exact pricipa l Khaotik Enclosures was founded on. Get the best output, clarity, and brain numbing bass possible from a Khaotik Enclosure.

Our enclosures are a few steps ahead of our competition. "Better by design" is our goal. Double baffled for added stability, braced well enough to sit a tank on, and looks that would stop a train in it's tracks, thats what Khaotik Enclosures offers, stock. One look at our products, and you'll see we aren't playing around over here. Ground Pounding is what we do!

Enclosure Features:

• Ported Series; This is where Khaotik Enclosures got the "Khaotik" reputation. The same precision constructed style as the Sealed Series, with a Khatapult in efficiency and output. Using internal bracing and a double baffle, the Khaotik Enclosures Ported Series will create Khaos in your vehicle. These are built in the USA as with all of the Khaotik Enclosures.
  • Made with Trupan Light™ MDF (the Mercedes of MDF), which is everybit as durable as MDF and is 30% lighter then most typical MDF's. Meaning less weight in your vehicle and less stress on your engine and drive train. Lighter is better when it comes to enclosures.
  • Double Baffle: Doubling the baffle does a few things, it makes the enclosure much stronger for one, which means less flex and more output. Why let your sound wave die off before it even gets a chance to leave the enclosure?! We combat this in part by the double baffle. Another great benefit from the double baffle is we made it into a flush mount, which makes for a sick custom look. Something those other guys just don't offer.
  • Hand built means custom options. Choose the color of carpet and port color. Standard
  • Built in the U.S.A.: Our enclosures are 100% designed, built, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A. Quality is our top priority! We are confident you will love our product as much as we do.

Specification:

• 1.3ft^3 Volume
  • 33hz Tuning
  • Width 20 3/8"
  • Height 15"
  • Depth 15.5"

I just told them what sub it was for.

These are probably the specs.

those boxes are sweet! i got the 12 version for an icon and it sounds sick!

you bought a box without knowing the specs?

yeah whatta you mean what are the specs? didnt you order the damn thing?!? hahaaaaa

yeah whatta you mean what are the specs? didnt you order the damn thing?!? hahaaaaa

Got the sub finally.

Know I need to get it installed and see how it sounds.

A lethal injection 10" into the Khaotik ported box.

Got the sub finally.

Know I need to get it installed and see how it sounds.

A lethal injection 10" into the Khaotik ported box.

PicS?

When I can get everything to a warm spot and install it.

nice little build there....

ever get it installed?

ever get it installed?

Just got the sub yesterday.

Now I am waiting for a warm place to install.

ever get it installed?

Just got the sub yesterday.

Now I am waiting for a warm place to install.

oh sweet.... cant wait to see the finish install. you trying to obtain an sq install or spl? sorry for the questions just trying to learn more about different brand subs and which ones are geared towards what.

I go for sq because I under power my sub and just want daily sound not spl.

This kaotik box ended up with a dcon S4.  PPI 650 amp.

Installed in a chevy cobalt.

IMG_20140905_125748_nopm__zps5f7fb511.jp

Edited by pmureika

Why did you cover the port with the amp? Its going to be harder for it to breath. there are minimum length recommendations for how far to keep the sub and port from the sides, back, and roof of a trunk..

He didnt cover the port with the amp, do you see any screws mounting it to the enclosure? Its just there to show what will be powerirng the subwoofer.

He didnt cover the port with the amp, do you see any screws mounting it to the enclosure? Its just there to show what will be powerirng the subwoofer.

It's superglued.

It's superglued.

:roflmao:

That's a gcon, not a dcon