coot

Got my speakers

So I got my 2 sets of 6.5s for my envoy the other day in the mail. But the weather sucks andi have no garage or expertise in installing then.... so anyone around kokomo with a garage and tools feel like helping me out??? Lol

If you were a bit closer I'd just have you come over to where I work.  We have a wonderful 4 bay heated garage there.

Too easy man, watch a video on YouTube on how to install aftermarket speakers on a envoy ... Garage I can not help with. cookiemonster.gif

well i can see how to do it but afraid if i just go out there with a screwdriver popping that panel off i will mess up my paint. gonna stop by harbor freight and see if they have those non marring tools and take a crack at it

fing34.gif I hear ya, I used a flathead for mine. Didn't fuck my shit up. But if there are risk why not avoid them if possible.

harbor freight has some cheap plastic panel tools I think they make it easier to get off the door panel

I bought a xscorpion pack of those plastic panel tools from sonicelectronix. I hate them. They bend when you apply pressure. Haven't re bought but I'll be looking for a set built stronger next time

Just cut a v and tape up an old thick putty knife. Dont really even need to cut it

Just cut a v and tape up an old thick putty knife. Dont really even need to cut it

Funny, I thought of a putty knife too.