Is there any kind of spl/sq events held here?I'm sure there is I'v never been to one or seen one near me that I know of.

One in Lebanon today . Go to the Meca site and look at events, 10-4 I believe, I'm gonna go check things out

One in Lebanon today . Go to the Meca site and look at events, 10-4 I believe, I'm gonna go check things out

I would as well if it were 200 miles closer lol.I think I would enjoy it.

Sorry, title should say Memphis area, that would help avoid the rest of the state being mentioned, lol

Sorry, title should say Memphis area, that would help avoid the rest of the state being mentioned, lol

Lol yea that would help.How do I do that?Memphis,and paducah ky area

Group of guys came out today from West TN north of Jackson in Martin I think it was and actually went so far as to ask the event coordinator about hosting events in their town. So this might just be a thing sooner than you think. They were driving an explorer, mountaineer, and an eclipse so good luck. I believe they said their team name was like "no pains" or something like that.

Group of guys came out today from West TN north of Jackson in Martin I think it was and actually went so far as to ask the event coordinator about hosting events in their town. So this might just be a thing sooner than you think. They were driving an explorer, mountaineer, and an eclipse so good luck. I believe they said their team name was like "no pains" or something like that.

That's cool,never heard of them but Martin is just 30 min ride if that from here

How did the event turn out?

About 50 ppl, 30 entries

Most events are in Nashville and Knoxville.

I'm in the Memphis area. Around may there is a big ass show, called showfest. It will be held in Southaven this year.

I'm in the Memphis area. Around may there is a big ass show, called showfest. It will be held in Southaven this year.

Awesome I got some family down that way I haven't seen in sometime.I'll keep a lookout for it.

Car Toyz a local shop here said they may try to do something this coming up year

Awesome I got some family down that way I haven't seen in sometime.I'll keep a lookout for it.
I wish MECA was doing the Car Audio part of this event instead of USACI ...

We are working hard to get more MECA events down here in the Jackson, Ms area if you guys are interested ...

I know USACI has Showfest(Tunica/Southaven), Chillaxin/Ridin the Park(Jackson/Pearl), and Scrapin the Coast(Biloxi) ...

Car Toyz a local shop here said they may try to do something this coming up year

Get them to Call and talk to Steve from MECA to set something up ... That would be a fun drive for me ... Edited by Cablguy184

I wish MECA was doing the Car Audio part of this event instead of USACI ...

We are working hard to get more MECA events down here in the Jackson, Ms area if you guys are interested ...

I know USACI has Showfest(Tunica/Southaven), Chillaxin/Ridin the Park(Jackson/Pearl), and Scrapin the Coast(Biloxi) ...

>Car Toyz a local shop here said they may try to do something this coming up year

Get them to Call and talk to Steve from MECA to set something up ... That would be a fun drive for me ...

Meca needs to do something to freshen up the interest. Each year it has gotten less and less turnouts. I may try to travel to some usaci events next year. The meca meets seems to get smaller each time

Meca needs to do something to freshen up the interest. Each year it has gotten less and less turnouts. I may try to travel to some usaci events next year. The meca meets seems to get smaller each time

Yea, seems that way ...

Looks like USACI is getting the most attention on the SPL side whereas MECA had the largest Sound Quality turnout

at World Finals this year ... I think It was the largest Sound Quality turnout in MECA history ... I didn't get to see much of the MECA SPL stuff this year ...

Like Senchez said, most of the stuff is in Lebanon with a couple of shows in Knoxville... Convenient since I live in Lebanon and go to school in Knoxville 

Lol, I just put 2 and 2 together and realize that I think you added me on Facebook recently Tenacious. 

Small world I guess.

Lol, I just put 2 and 2 together and realize that I think you added me on Facebook recently Tenacious. 

Small world I guess.

lol,I seen the Facebook page in your SIG on caraudio

Feb 23

I'm gonna do my best to make it damn it lol.Never been to one.I'm ready to see what real bass is.

What's it cost to get in?not to compete

Nothing.

Nothing.

even better lol.thx man

several events listed on the MECA site in Lebanon, Tn ...