P1010029 (1280x960)

P1010030 (1280x960)

P1010031 (1280x960)

P1010032 (1280x960)

P1010034 (1280x960)

P1010035 (1280x960)

P1010036 (1280x960)

P1010040 (1280x960)

Received my DR this evening, I think I was his last drop in my neighborhood. LOL So I opened it up and it is one damn good looking driver! Well it came with a users guide, enclosure recommendations, catalog and a IA sticker. Oh yeah and a sweet coozie for my DP(Doctor Pepper). This sub is so nice looking and very clean looking, no over use of glue or scuff marks anywhere. I am very impressed with this driver's build quality. So dropped it in my former Xcon enclosure, it fits great after filing down a little. My enclosure is tuned a little lower than the recommendation for it, but nothing drastic. Well the sound is amazing! So clean and crisp. I really am very happy with how good the sound quality of this driver is. I will be gentle with it for a week or so, but I have only turned my bass level about half way, gain is of course set to 0. Great Job on the Death Row 1500w series. Thanks IA

P.S. It is a 18 d2

Edited by joe79

Nice sub!!!!

Bass level should be at zero regardless. Gain setting is irrelevant since every setup is different.

Nice sub!!!!

Bass level should be at zero regardless. Gain setting is irrelevant since every setup is different.

I don't understand what you think I mean. But if it matters, I was referring to my bass remote level.

Edited by joe79

:phatyo:

bigok.gif

Thanks All.. I wish I would have gotten better pictures of it before installing it. I mean this driver was SUPERB Built. Well been nice to it so far turn my Remote level a quarter more up and gently raising the volume to slowly get her softened up. Ok, enough of the romance novel!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL !