Sign in to follow this  
cloud77

BTL's N3, N2, UFO, triple stack, double

Anyone want to post experiences with each model, how much power, results? exc.

I want an n3 like a crack head needs his fix. 

Seems like the BTL is what really put Fi on the map as far as spl and woofer building respect.  When all this was happening I had bought my first pre-09 Q motor.

I had an ufo as my first real woofer experience. It was great on music for me.

Had a friend who had a BTL ufo 18 on a AQ2200 at .5, in a 9.8 cube box tuned to 26.

Sounds odd.. large box.. tuned low.. But he peaked around 39 and it was the loudest single 18 setup I've ever heard.

He did end up blowing the first coil though, and then the leads shortly after on the second coil.

well buy an N3 then

Had a friend who had a BTL ufo 18 on a AQ2200 at .5, in a 9.8 cube box tuned to 26.

Sounds odd.. large box.. tuned low.. But he peaked around 39 and it was the loudest single 18 setup I've ever heard.

He did end up blowing the first coil though, and then the leads shortly after on the second coil.

any youtube vids of it?

Ran my 18 UFO btl in my old 97 Tahoe. Think the box is around 8 cubes tuned low 30's. Absolutely love it. Only amp it's ever seen is a saz1500. I have plans to install it into my newer 03 Tahoe soon. Wish I would have bought several when they were available new.

Just curious..what is supposed to take place of the btl? Are they coming out with something else or just took it out of the line up

the sp4 kinda bumped it out.  The BL is their 2k rms sub, but as far as a 3" coil juggernaut...RIP BTL's

and now you have an evil? 

yeah now i have the evil. I really miss the UFO tho.

My first introduction to fi was a 15" BL then upgraded to a BTL n2 15" after 1 month of wanting.It was powered by a M3b at .5 ohm 6cubic ft box 8" aeroport 33hz port tune and it was a night and day difference. When playing white girl by jeezy it would slam the highs and rape the lows on that song and it made realise I had to step up my deadening game in my car. I also used a SP4 shortly after and output wise the BTL still wins, till this day I regret selling that sub and hope fi brings it back. 

8581332899_bd26bb48e1_c.jpg

My first introduction to fi was a 15" BL then upgraded to a BTL n2 15" after 1 month of wanting.It was powered by a M3b at .5 ohm 6cubic ft box 8" aeroport 33hz port tune and it was a night and day difference. When playing white girl by jeezy it would slam the highs and rape the lows on that song and it made realise I had to step up my deadening game in my car. I also used a SP4 shortly after and output wise the BTL still wins, till this day I regret selling that sub and hope fi brings it back. 

Nice dude. That aeroport is sick. I want an n3 or n2 so bad. UFO too =]

I have a fully loaded ufo BTL D2, and was considering selling/trading it for a fully loaded SP4. But, i'm not sure after reading around....

what size?

Mine is an 18 but every person I ask says don't trade it for anythingggg lol

UFO?

Yup yup. 18d2 fully loaded. Destined for a pair of minotaurs one day.

Edited by SpeakerBoy

Nice dude. That aeroport is sick. I want an n3 or n2 so bad. UFO too =]

I have the chance to buy an n2 motor for 150 =]

any youtube vids of it?

Finally got my hands on a UFO motor =]

Congrats! :lol:

Let's make a nasty 12 out of it.  Doesn't really call for much space.  I might want to run two of them and get my amp modded to a 4k =]

Let's make a nasty 12 out of it. Doesn't really call for much space. I might want to run two of them and get my amp modded to a 4k =]

I always wanted twin BTL twelves, perfect sleeper system. "what's that fi garbage bro? haha I got two BOSS 12's that will beat those!"

Then feed them 5k to the dome :D

Sign in to follow this