Sign in to follow this  
DedicatedEnthusiast

(sold) Crescendo bc2000d for sale-how do i post pics?

Hey guys I've got a crescendo bc2000d for sale but was wondering how do I post or upload pics of the amp itself and a piece of paper with my screen name? I will gladly supply both of these if somebody could tell me how to go about doing so. Thanks in advance guys hopefully one of u will be a new amp owner soon! It is in excellent like-new condition and is less than six months old I still have the box manual and packaging from crescendo bass knob will be included as well :-)

I get off work at 7 today so pics can be supplied as soon as I receive feedback after that time

Hmmm ok...I'll try that link out on my computer at home after work today but what do u mean by use the image tags and will the pics actually upload to photobucket then? Sorry I am still sort of new to the forum posting thing. For those who are interested or are woondering price is $325 shipped pics will hopefully be posted later on thisevening if I can figure out how to get them up that soon.

I'm adding pics soon.

Pics below are of the OP's amp. I am uploading them since he doesn't have a photo bucket account.

97C55D28-FA20-43E6-9CD5-C32A0E4B3B69_zps

24E212EF-44CA-46D7-920A-D9DB94A7D9C9_zps

0AE46DF6-33C9-4896-8436-7B08A565DC38_zps

i got a hdc4 18 i would trade for that amp

where in ohio?

Sencheezy I live in Parma Ohio. Anyone who is interested may feel free to pm me but I am serious about the price because the amp is in mint condition, comes packaged just as it arrived to me from crescendo and has hardly been used.

Damn! Lol was hopeing this would hang out a bit

nnnnnooooo if i would of known i would of bought it strapped it to my bc2000d. :(

Still have the amp?