Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_hughez

about the hdc4

By buddy keeps saying that before aq sold there name the sub was 1100. I never have heard of this. And he swears they was. So if this is true how much would my 18 be then?

Your friend is SO wrong. They were around what they are now. The hdc4 was around 400-500. Can't remember exact price.

See me and frogcase have been telling him this for like weeks now. There new now 400

Soundqubed doesn't make anything innovative enough that it would deem a price tag that steep for a sub.

Very few companies who are not into SQ specifically get to spend that much money to release something crazy and the owner has stated a long time ago that he will not get into that market of audio.  (competition).

ya i told him this. and he still says im wrong haha

Ill show him what I payed for my audioque hdc3 15. It was like 330 shipped. Now there wouldn't be a $700 difference between the hdc3 and hdc4.

Your friend sounds like an ignorant person who is just stubborn.

And they didn't sell their name, they changed it.

And they didn't sell their name, they changed it.

Rick is right. Didn't notice that. But audioque changed it to soundqube due to legal reasons. Something with the trademark and it sounding like something else or similar to that. They only changed the name. Products remained the same.

Taken to court by audio quest i think.

Close, however we settled everything before court was even an issue.

Pertaining to the posts above our woofers were never over $500 and will never be. No matter how late we are to this party it is worth clearing everything up for you all!

Taken to court by audio quest i think.

Close, however we settled everything before court was even an issue.

Pertaining to the posts above our woofers were never over $500 and will never be. No matter how late we are to this party it is worth clearing everything up for you all!

What's probably confusing the poor kid is the ridiculous "Retail Price: $1,199 Your savings: $800" that is listed on your website. Perhaps you should drop the silly sales gimmick. I didn't even realize reputable companies still did such nonsense.

^^ I had never even noticed...that is a bit strange.