scud

new to SSA and thank you everyone at SSA

Hi my name is colton from utah and not so new here I mean I just joined but I have been reading posts alot on here and it has helped me alot and helped me make a decision on ordering some subs and saved me money as well with my order from Fi Audio.

Welcome

I was wondering if anyone knows if it takes time to set up an account after registering with Fi Audio and how long to get an email confirmation of your order i have been trying to contact someone from them for 4 days now and i have the paypal receipt and i tried registering a new account  with my order my money is gone but no email and no word back anyone know if this is normal or any advice any help would be appreciated.

Usually you will not receive anymore information on your order until it is ready to ship and that I believe comes from fed ex.

If you sent an email Nick usually does what he can to reply.

Thank you so much now just the wait is going to kill me so does it take time for the account to be set up as well maybe when it ships i will get registered?

Thank you so much now just the wait is going to kill me so does it take time for the account to be set up as well maybe when it ships i will get registered?

I am not sure what account you are referring to, when I order from Fi I don't remember any account.

The wait does suck, but is well worth it.

Welcome to SSA! This forum has definitely helped me out a lot too.

Account setup should be pretty much instant. No wait time.

it says no account is assosciated with my email?

ever get your subs or confirmation?

welcome btw as well...I know its late but hell im new here as well lol

Edited by redrider

:WELCOME:

Thanks everyone yea i got the confirmation ont eh 2nd of january they said something went wrong and it didn't create my account so i created one after but my other order cant be linked to it so i cant see the status of m y order. I'm still waiting for the subs i'm waiting for them to be built i think i am going to get an email when they get shipped but i dont know just trying to be patient and not too much of a pain asking all the time where they are its just hard because they are a birthday present for my girl and i dont think they will get here in time for her birthday. but all is well and i know they are worth the time. thanks everyone