stevemead08

DSS Tridents and Twisted Sounds S-10. Road to 166dBs

Ideal jungle juice!

or so I call it.

How heavy is that bank?

Under 200 lbs I would guess. I assembled it on top of my tool box, then lowered it down. Pretty light considering the energy within.

That is wicked.  Nice work!

Thanks guys. Slowly but surely. I sold my house I Houston and am now moving up to Dallas. Needless to say, this is not top priority. I have however been playing around with the plasti-dip colors and such. Next I'm going to try white with a pearl and clear coat. Should have materials by Tuesday.

:woot: maybe ill be able to take a listen in the future.

Good luck with the move to Dallas man.

Just stopped by to say awesome, and of course tell you how much I hate you right now. Have a good day :)

Looking good!

That's got to be one of the biggest banks ever used?

Loving the progress! That's a crazy amount of caps. Looking good Steve!

Not quite, still held by Chris Hansford i believe. lol

He had like a gazillion banks for his park and pound run. He strapped like 10 banks to each back seat plus what he already had in the back!

I think ShiZZzon might have gotten a pic at world finals.

Edited by nadcicle

He had like a gazillion banks for his park and pound run. He strapped like 10 banks to each back seat plus what he already had in the back!

this is the guy you talked about on the first page of the thread? Shizzzon said 16 banks.... Far from the most used. Hell the guy I bought most of these from still has a larger bank than this, after selling a bunch.

The thing about cap banks is they are so light. You see guys at finals rigging up all their buddies and teammates banks into their cars for a run. It's hard to tell who actually owns what.

well, being you don't have batteries, if it works well and you don't blow yourself up in the process I just might tinker with a couple myself................................patiently waiting results

well, being you don't have batteries, if it works well and you don't blow yourself up in the process I just might tinker with a couple myself................................patiently waiting results

not a battery in the whole system.

Batteries mixed with caps really take away the potential of the caps.

this is the guy you talked about on the first page of the thread? Shizzzon said 16 banks.... Far from the most used. Hell the guy I bought most of these from still has a larger bank than this, after selling a bunch.

The thing about cap banks is they are so light. You see guys at finals rigging up all their buddies and teammates banks into their cars for a run. It's hard to tell who actually owns what.

Well they share amongst their teamates, but they were owned by him and there were definitely more than 16 for his final run. I'd say right at 30 or so all together.

If I can find a place to store the Camaro in Dallas untill I close, I would bring the truck here.

Well they share amongst their teamates, but they were owned by him and there were definitely more than 16 for his final run. I'd say right at 30 or so all together.

I wasn't referring to him per say. I'm just saying people share shit.

Im just trying to be loudest in my class. There will be plenty of guys with more of this, and heavier of that. It's all a big experiment to see what happens.

Thanks guys. Slowly but surely. I sold my house I Houston and am now moving up to Dallas. Needless to say, this is not top priority. I have however been playing around with the plasti-dip colors and such. Next I'm going to try white with a pearl and clear coat. Should have materials by Tuesday.

i just finished dipping my bike just like that, minus the clear coat, did gun metal base coat and about 5 coats of white with 2 heavy coats of the pearlizer

b7e319787afa11e3a8d4123012349bc2_8.jpg

i just finished dipping my bike just like that, minus the clear coat, did gun metal base coat and about 5 coats of white with 2 heavy coats of the pearlizer

b7e319787afa11e3a8d4123012349bc2_8.jpg

tbat looks great. Exactly how I want it. But, I've seen that the white gets pretty dirty and without the gloss it is near impossible to clean.

I'd love to see it in person.

Have you been on the dipyourcar forum? A lot of great information over there! Since mine was nothing but small fairings and awkward shaped, I was able to rattle can all of mine. The pearlizer is just like the glossifier, it acts as the clear coat and protects, but the best way to protect plastidip is to wax it (liquid spray wax)

Once I get the bike legal to drive, I'd be more than happy to show you. How long are you going to be in Houston before you move?

I have been on the forum. Lots of good info there. Ill still be here 6 weeks or so.

I ordered some spray cans of each component to test with. When I do the complete truck, I'll order the pro kit with sprayer and gallons.

Awesome build so far. What part of dallas you moving to? I'd love to see this finished or maybe even help get it finished.