stevemead08

DSS Tridents and Twisted Sounds S-10. Road to 166dBs

Scored more if this deadener from Tantric sounds, as well as a few more caps needed to complete my bank. Things are looking up.

Can't remember ... You compete MECA ??

Usaci

Gotcha ... Thanks Brother 

Well the more deadener and more caps deal fell through for now. Crazy turn of events today. Nobody's fault. Just didn't happen.I'm going to start moving next Friday. A week from now so I probably won't be working on the truck much.

Also thinking about giving up forums and social media as one of my things to give up for lent.

Might not see me untill Easter. Lol

Good luck with the move man. Hopefully by Easter Ill be ready to build a ported enclosure and could use your assistance.

Good luck with the move man. Hopefully by Easter Ill be ready to build a ported enclosure and could use your assistance.

thanks dude. I have quite a bit of work to do on the house it should be done within a few weeks.

New flooring throughout

Remodel 2 of the 3 bathrooms

have an electric gate built at my driveway entrance

Replace all expansion joints around the pool.

Uh, I'm sure there was more.

Scored more if this deadener from Tantric sounds, as well as a few more caps needed to complete my bank. Things are looking up.

Thinking about using this for my doors and roof, how much is it from Tantric?

thanks dude. I have quite a bit of work to do on the house it should be done within a few weeks.

New flooring throughout

Remodel 2 of the 3 bathrooms

have an electric gate built at my driveway entrance

Replace all expansion joints around the pool.

Uh, I'm sure there was more.

boss status !!! happy for you brother!!

You should give up not having bass for Lent... ;)

Says the guy who has been working on his IB substage for 2 years...  Oh well...

You should give up not having bass for Lent... ;)

ha yeah. I haven't had bass in over a year. Bigger fish to fry. Once I get settled in Dallas I'll get it up and playing.

I hear you.  Life happens.  I have so many projects I want to get done.  House, wife, kids and career pretty much eat up all the time...

Final configuration. 17 banks @ 15v. Just shy of 7500 farads.

IMAG0615_zps6285261a.jpg

how much does a single pair of cap cost? just curious, and no, not at your price, regular price.

how much does a single pair of cap cost? just curious, and no, not at your price, regular price.

$200-250 shipped for bank of 6. I didn't get a deal on these. I bought them off Facebook and ebay just as you would.aluminum straps was like $150 for 100 each. Buss bars were $75 raw material off eBay.I'd say I have close to $4k in caps bank.

Had I bough them when I built the camaro like planned they would have been $175 for 12 caps. People are Jacking the prices up majorly because it's the 'cool' new thing, when I have teammates that still have the same banks they had back in '05

bawlaaa!!!popcorn2.gif

bawlaaa!!!:popcorn2:

no sir just broke now...

Kinda rethinking pearl white. Even with the clear on it it seems to show every finger print.

So after looking at some 1st gen S10s online, maybe I'm thinking something more bold. I guess um old but I kinda like the mini truck paint schemes.

Here are some options:

allplastidipcolours_7_zpsa68d0ed0.jpgpd_colors_zps40ce01a2.jpgPlasti-Dip-Blaze-Colors-New_zpsc6e44994.Plasti-Dip-Blaze-Colors-New_zpsc6e44994.

Final configuration. 17 banks @ 15v. Just shy of 7500 farads.

IMAG0615_zps6285261a.jpg

foshizzle.gif