stevemead08

DSS Tridents and Twisted Sounds S-10. Road to 166dBs

I was gonna go but looks like next year will be my first trip to Turkey Drag, good luck man.

Bass Battles finals was a blast!2 1st and 1 2nd place.

Got to see meet some new faces and hang out with some good friends o hadn't seen in a while. This marks the end of the season for me, and the start of a massive build. Stay tuned for updates!

IMAG1251_zpsg0dvxdi8.jpg

AWESOME!!  Congratulations brother!!!

:woot:

"Start of a massive build," coming from the guy already breaking a 60. Curious to see what's next.

"Start of a massive build," coming from the guy already breaking a 60. Curious to see what's next.

He is gonna get of those campers that go on the back of the truck and run 20 15's.

No camper. No blow through.

congrats again on your results from bass battles finals and it was nice seeing you again. top notch competitor with a top notch attitude.

Blowthrough

Blowthrough

no sir.

Here's my problem with that, they are not loud. A full walk through, maybe, but I have to stay below the window line. I cant really think of a blow through doing over 60s. Look at nic watts. 4 15s and 20kw, I think he's only doing 57 or 58. I need 166s next year.

Yeah i remember following Nic Watts on floridaspl forum, his setup was nice. Well whatever you do im tuned in.

A 166, oh my! Better start filling the sides, doors, floors, and roof with concrete. Just guessing, but will stepping down to multiple 10s do the trick? 

A 166, oh my! Better start filling the sides, doors, floors, and roof with concrete. Just guessing, but will stepping down to multiple 10s do the trick?

Ha! You know that's not allowed. Just going to have to get creative I guess.

could you lift the truck, cut out the wheel wells for more space, width wise? for the blow through idea. Also, Nic doesn't have a whole lot of space. Bare miminum port area, and space . idk, thinking out loud. 

could you lift the truck, cut out the wheel wells for more space, width wise? for the blow through idea. Also, Nic doesn't have a whole lot of space. Bare miminum port area, and space . idk, thinking out loud.

nope. Only modifications I can do to the truck is cut the front wall for the cut through. Can't cut any other parts.

What about very high tuned blowthrough with 6 12s? May not have extra room for amps and Batts tho depending on space.

It's not getting a blow through. They just don't work.

I vote camper top.. Not one of those ones that's just like a roof. One that sits on the back of the truck for actual camping. With bed and stove n shit. Gut that out and load it up.

I vote camper top.. Not one of those ones that's just like a roof. One that sits on the back of the truck for actual camping. With bed and stove n shit. Gut that out and load it up.

I think your missing t be point of this build. I guess just wait and see what happens.

I think your missing t be point of this build. I guess just wait and see what happens.
Nah just messin around... Tuned in though. Lol -2 for the above comment. Edited by ohio45113

I vote getting a retired armored money transport truck.