rowdyful7

stretch marks

I know I'm on a roll tonight of post but me and my friends started lifting weights and we are addicted now we will lift for hours and I love it but I'm getting a lot bigger and quick I'm getting stretch marks pretty bad do any of yall have some home remedies our any type of location or anything to help this?

Did you just answer your own question?

cocoa butter.

I think there is a stretch mark cream for women out there as well

You can apply all the topical creams (vitamin E, cocoa butter, OTC or Rx) you want - they may help minimize the appearance of striae.  Tanning will also help hide them.

At the end of the day, they are battle scars that show your journey/progress.  Be proud.

I've got plenty on my chest, thighs, and lats. And scars on my hips and under arms from suits cutting in to me. It very common for suits to cut. If not they are too loose. I've gained and lost nearly 25% of my body weight in muscle mass.

The ole ladies OB told her all those creams and stuff don't work. I'd assume a dr that's felt with a few thousand pregnant woman would be right.

You are better off spending your topical ointment money on renewing your gym membership.