Sign in to follow this  
ToyotaT

Under seat subwoofers

i have a '96 toyota t100 and was going to put two 12's in it but have no idea where i should put it. The back seat has no space under and i was wondering if it is at all possible to drop the bottom out just to where i could fit my speakers or if i just just put them under the driver and passenger seat.

regular cab? 

regular cab? 

He said he has a back seat probably extended cab.

reading is tough some times lol. 

cutting the floor out of the truck isn't a good  idea at all.  a blow through perhaps, if you dont care about the value of the vehicle... 

do you need both back seats? would you consider a removable box that sits behind the driver or passenger seat? my dad has a 12" in a sealed box sitting behind his center console for example. you could perhaps go larger if you dont have passengers very often. 

is it possible raise the height of your rear seats to make room for subs under them (popular mod for many trucks)? 

unless a forum member has some experience we would probably needs some pic and measurements to help you out. as well as a description of what you're trying to achieve. 

regular cab and not much space behind the driver seat and i sometimes have people in the back seat so i wouldnt really want people stepping over my box i thought about raising my back seat 

this would b my first install

im trying to achieve amazing audio ha

so im really accepting any suggestions 

i have a horrible camera so i just took these off google 

this is still the same truck though

what's under those rear seats? do they fold up?

shitty pics are fine. those that you found online dont help too much. 

Edited by lithium

i tried searching for some builds. only thing i found were some idiots with enclosures sitting on the rear seat. imagine that flying around your cabin in a wreck.. 

Lift up those seats and take a pic and show what is under them.  If it is all like my old ranger we may be in business