Sign in to follow this  
joe79

2009 Ford Explorer

I will try to post pics soon. The question is has anyone ever installed the big 3 on this model of a vehicle. 2009 Ford Explorer 4.6Lt? I have been looking at my electrical and there is ll kinds of run offs from the positive wire from battery. There are 2 that run from positive into the fuse box, and at least 2 more that split off into I haven't found where yet. Seem like a lot. My question is would it be OK to keep those running to where they are going and still run 0 gauge from Alt to battery using a bus bar or similar? Also with the ground question there are several split offs from the ground battery terminal to the chasey, should just through those on top of my 0 gauge ground? sigh.gif

Thanks

Yes leave stock wires intact and just add wires to complete the Big 3

Yes leave stock wires intact and just add wires to complete the Big 3

Some reason my pics arent loading. As for the Alt it has a run off from wire to a sensore, then to battery, should I just keep all them running and just add the 0 gauge on top ?

Thanks

I have your truck (07). Just go ahead and leave factory wires there and just add on.

I have your truck (07). Just go ahead and leave factory wires there and just add on.

OK great! Good look-in out.