Tirefryr

What's up Big Jon!!!?

Nice! I've wanted a TC or marauder cuz the trunk and power

167219.  All service records since new and it's been driven back and forth to St.Louis weekly for the past 3 years, not that I'm concerned about mileage anyways. I paid $1800.

fuck dude.. how the hell did you get it so cheap!!!!?

Nice! I've wanted a TC or marauder cuz the trunk and power

The Marauder has a bit more power and it's a little smoother than the 2V, but I have some stuff lying around in the barn for this bitch.  I almost sold a drivetrain this weekend, so I'm glad I didn't.  Teksid block will take 100lbs off the front, of course this is just going to be a cruiser.

fuck dude.. how the hell did you get it so cheap!!!!?

The air ride wasn't working, the DS window switch works intermittently, the return spring on the column for the turn signals is broken, it's got a burr in the rack, and there is a small rust bubble through on the PS quarter.  For some reason, the guy thought it needed thousands of dollars or repairs.    I replaced the air ride switch with one I had lying around and fixed that, so the only thing I need to purchase is a new rack, and fix the little rust bubble.  No big deal here.

sweet come up brother !!

Congrats. Answers my other question elsewhere, lol. With all the work in my garage I didn't see this smile.png

nice!