EPerez

Buy from Ryan (Tirefryr)

My friend needed an amp so I posted up a wtb thread for an amp. He posted in it saying he had an arc ks1200 amp for sale. He told me all the info I needed about the amp and linked a link for me to read more. We talked about it and I was ready to buy it for my friend who supposedly had the money, but the deal for his system didn't go through.

I told Ryan that he didn't have the money when I told him I would pay. He was polite and said that's fine. Well this kinda happened another time. I apologize. It was my dumbass friend who kept saying he would have the money, but he would never get it.

My friend said he would have the money by X day and I pm'ed Ryan asking if the amp was still available and that my friend would have it that day. I'm sure he believed me this time lol Well the day after X I had the money IN MY HAND ready to buy. I sent the money through paypal and he said he would ship it out. 

He had a problem at work and couldn't ship it out that day. He apologized and said it would be shipped out the next day. He kept his word and shipped it out the next day. Totally fine with me, because I know shit happens. He sent a tracking number as soon as he could. FedEx had some delays with the weather here in the Midwest and the amp took like 2 days longer, but that was ok.

His shipping was excellent. He had everything like it came from the manufacturer and then wrapped with a box. He folded the box around the arc audio box which pretty much double boxed it. He taped up the thing really good too.

I'm overall extremely happy dealing with Ryan throughout this whole buy. It made things very easy for me and his patience for  me was a plus tongue.png

If Ryan has anything for sale don't worry AT ALL about the buy, because he's a good honest guy. biggrin.png

Edited by Bassink

Now if you can rip those Sony ES from his hands.... ;)

What are those?

Now if you can rip those Sony ES from his hands.... wink.png

What are those?

Amps, not sure if he still has them or not.

What are those?
 Amps, not sure if he still has them or not.

Are they like old school ones? Expensive?

He's the man

Thanks guys!  This place is the best.  

Unfortunately, I have no Sony gear aside from my current HU.

:)

Edited by Aaron Clinton