SacredTanakh

2013 Chrysler 300 (Fi, Crescendo, SSA)

Why is it not done yet?

because you haven't helped me enough :P

Wow! nice collection and good start!!!!

Wow! nice collection and good start!!!!

Thanks Sencheezy! Im hoping In the end I can get it looking as clean as I can, I have a habit of rushing things unfortunately..

Ill post some pictures of the trunk this week, I bought some more wire so that all the wire in the back matches.

Once I get that all switched out, the wire will come through the amp board to zed, so that side will look pretty clean.

I haven't worked on the wall as I bought some new pieces for my other hobby and have to wait till my next check to buy the rest of my supplies for the wall.

Although I will at least canter and bolt down the back and bottom plate.

If I get enough back in taxes in the next few weeks, and/or I get paid for the bronco wreck Ill be buying an NS1.

That's about all the updates I have atm.

That SP4 basket is just out of control.

I need one in my hands.

Do It, One of the flattest yet also loudest sounding subwoofers Ive heard. The Zcons seem very peaky in comparison. Although they have that upper end sting that some go for.

The subs and amp rack looks great. I'm confused a little on why you bypassed the factory head unit with an 80prs though. Why wouldn't you use an 8 channel DSP? Your driver choices don't thrill me but the installation looks good. Can't say I'd put a hole in my dash for a single din if I didn't have to but good luck

Btw for the SSA fans here Ill be putting 2 Zcon 18s in here shortly after the box is finished just as a comparison to the Sp4s. Ill try to make a video of both for reference when that happens.F185845B-826D-467D-B0F3-C18930C8C531_zps

D2F67EEE-863F-4691-AF34-809F78E51C50_zps

Nice subs you got there!

The subs and amp rack looks great. I'm confused a little on why you bypassed the factory head unit with an 80prs though. Why wouldn't you use an 8 channel DSP? Your driver choices don't thrill me but the installation looks good. Can't say I'd put a hole in my dash for a single din if I didn't have to but good luck

First of all thanks, they look a lot better with plasti now. :)

Second, I have always loved the 80prs and especially controlling the crossovers and such from the head unit.

Not to mention I only have to buy one part to return to factory, I did as little damage as possible.

The tweets I'm quite happy with, but the mid drivers are up in the air atm. I like the aurum cantus midwoofers, good quality but I think there are better choices for my build.

Right now I've got my eye on the Sundown neo pro 10s.

Btw for the SSA fans here Ill be putting 2 Zcon 18s in here shortly after the box is finished just as a comparison to the Sp4s. Ill try to make a video of both for reference when that happens.F185845B-826D-467D-B0F3-C18930C8C531_zps

Nice subs you got there!

Agree!

Nice subs you got there!

Agree!

Thanks guys, The Zcons are not mine. A good friends but I have them for awhile as their house burned down and he has no where to store them safely. They still smell like smoke actually.

4D744D14-14F3-42A1-84DC-C4B9B67952CC_zps

405F33A5-7A71-4A13-95F4-C71BC4EA3FEE_zps

9BFCC589-6625-4B49-A41E-D576DFB1D499_zps

ACE48594-0046-4400-A37D-96FE8C3BE0F3_zps

B45F680A-AE4A-4706-88EF-AF05EDC8DF52_zps

Going to drill holes for the leviathan speaker wires, but otherwise that's how it came out.

FE64317A-B0B8-46DB-8E5C-1F91D65CEF32_zps

Box turned out a little smaller then I wanted because of the port being double baffled, and more displacements then I anticipated. Its about 6.4 cubes per woofer, 5.5 cubes for the port, tuned to 30hz.

All that's left to cut is the front baffle, which will be double baffled as well with a flush mounted holes for the woofers.

It took about 7 sheets of wood for all this.

Looks great!

Looks great!

VERY COOL. Just saw this thread. Subscribed.

Thanks guys, Its getting there smile.png

I'm hoping with the smaller airspace for the subs I can get a real musical response out of them.

E39D024C-A229-4160-B58F-41B161AE7C42_zps

21773C4A-64CE-4F75-A8DD-D0C9FFF6A5EB_zps

D172D7B3-144C-4853-92E6-0B03D5ECB731_zps

C6174D5B-7438-4087-BA4A-F8EE90560DD4_zps

Edited by SacredTanakh

How are you liking those Neo-Pros?

good progress for sure!

84E6DE9C-FF43-4806-9221-A7F108B32B04_zps

worked from 10am yesterday to 12am today and got it playing. Its extremely loud, but it doesn't play the lows as well as I had hoped. I think once its sealed off a bit more it will get better, plus one of the woofers hasn't been broken in. So far I'm pretty happy with it, but now I need sound deadener for sure.

Edited by SacredTanakh

84E6DE9C-FF43-4806-9221-A7F108B32B04_zps

Looks good!! What's gonna be the finish?

Looks good!! What's gonna be the finish?

Thanks :) Port is going to be painted white. I have some black leather that matches my interior fairly well for the front, and I don't think I have enough leather to do the sides too. So probably black carpet on the side beauty panels.

Should look good! I wanna see more pics of everything like the car and amps. :)

^what he said!!

Just port that faital 8 you have in the door. Probably around 70hz or so....just a guess but knowing exactly which would help.