SacredTanakh

2013 Chrysler 300 (Fi, Crescendo, SSA)

20140718_162638_zps6622beb5.jpg

New Alternator will be here monday! Cant wait to install it.

Also here is a wall I designed and have been building to home the Zcon 18s. C pillar wall in a explorer, 16 cubes tuned to 28hz.

Learned a lot from the wall in the chrysler, and still learning but I'm getting better. Hopefully I've done a good job and my buddy will be happy with it. Maple interior, 2x4 exterior.

78E907BC-03C2-4C18-BF4B-6DAEFD8E95F6_zps

be on the lookout for his build log, I'm going to get him to start one soon.

Edited by SacredTanakh

sick!

The alternator ended up being the wrong case, didn't line up quite right. Which sucks because of the long wait but hopefully he can find the exact one I need and rebuild it. Customer service has been amazing so far, so I don't doubt ill have the right one soon.

Sick!

Mike Singer started building my new alternator in my stock case, and should put out around 330-340amps, hes also sending an adjustable voltage regulator to make up for the less output that I  had already paid for. He has great customer service, and I wont buy an alternator anywhere else.

In other news, there's a show on Saturday so I figured Id spruce up my door panels a little bit. Wasn't the original plan at all, but its all I have time and money for atm.

b0266874-5312-4b87-90d8-f98996940971_zps

I also took the leather off the box to redo it. It started to come off at the top, because i did not get enough glue on it. Hopefully I get that done before the show also.

I got 149.4 sealed at 39hz. One amp and no alternator yet so I dropped to 12v. I got second, the first place did a 150 @ 60hz on two dd 9900 15s in a burp box on 5k.

Congrats man :woot:

I got 149.4 sealed at 39hz. One amp and no alternator yet so I dropped to 12v. I got second, the first place did a 150 @ 60hz on two dd 9900 15s in a burp box on 5k.

Congratulations man!  There's a BIG difference in the design of the two systems.  I think it definitely speaks to the yet untapped potential of yours in a big way!

Thanks guys, it did a little better then I expected. But as soon as I saw that number on the first run I wanted a solid 150 so I was a little disappointed that I didn't gain that .6 on the second run. The c pillar wall in the explorer I built did a 146.2 at 40 and 30 hz on an AQ 2200 @ .25ohm Exact same score. Which is impressively flat response but I honestly thought it'd be louder then mine.

It's weird being the loudest daily build in the state, the only people louder have burp boxes, and the loudest guy here has 4 dd 15s in a wall tuned to around 50hz on 8k. He does 151s.

Not many systems here unfortunately.

Loudest musical car in possibly the state... right now. Until the north coast customs truck gets done (never getting done).

Edited by iwantloud

Yeah there might be a sleeper build someone's been hiding but I doubt it haha.

8741E2A0-9DC4-4AAE-BDA1-296087C0A0C5_zps
BC9FC70E-243B-4A99-8D51-14B10873F89A_zps
When I change the doors to leather, I'll do these too, but for now the fur is just to match.

Edited by SacredTanakh

E1F1AADB-8A4D-4E7D-A56D-3266ADF72B3D_zps

AC667B47-63D9-44BE-88C3-9B7D1060C5E5_zps

upgrade

52E4F870-833B-4A61-A505-E4BC38AC50AE_zps

Figured Id show you guys how the explorer turned out. Currently working on his mid and tweeter pods, and beauty panels for the rear. Insanely flat response from this wall. pretty happy with it so far, just needs gobs of power now.

Got this baby installed, works great. Got the wiring for the alternator and VCM all nice and tidy, ill take a picture and put it up.

A92F16E6-17AC-4045-9CF3-8F192BA8DDA4_zps

Oh and I ordered my 2nd Crescendo 3500, and dual inputs on Saturday. :)

Edited by SacredTanakh

Holy fuzzy!!!!!!!!!! :)

If you look at that pic upside down it looks like an abominable snowman face...

If you look at that pic upside down it looks like an abominable snowman face...

Haha yes, yes it does.. laugh.png

What mids and tweets are you going with

What mids and tweets are you going with

In the end I settled with 2 10in sundown neo pros, and 2 morel 378s. Very very happy with it.

Where do you have those Morels crossed at?