SacredTanakh

2013 Chrysler 300 (Fi, Crescendo, SSA)

Just port that faital 8 you have in the door. Probably around 70hz or so....just a guess but knowing exactly which would help.

I bought the neo pro 10s instead of the faitials. The neo pros seemed to have a great following. Right now the aurum cantus ac165/50c2c s are in the doors. It took quite awhile to set the crossovers perfectly but they sound pretty good atm.

Although I have a gap between the 63 hz low pass for the subs and the 80 hz high pass for the mids.

How are you liking those Neo-Pros?

I've only had them hooked up free air to my home receiver and so far they sound very well balanced. I think they were definitely what I was looking for.

Should look good! I wanna see more pics of everything like the car and amps. smile.png

^what he said!!

Will do guys :)

I did get the top beauty panel all cut

C1CA2EC7-088F-4CD4-9049-EC6150592745_zps

8E0153B3-5BAF-4129-A76C-1FE20FE21015_zps

nice decals!

nice decals!

Thanks :) Trying to spread the word of SSA. The explorer will have the Zcon 18s in it at some point.

429D5D43-688D-4DBD-8E31-05DBF45B8583_zps

8A927441-958B-42FF-9210-BC191D6875B5_zps

6CCE6712-2588-4404-9F1D-3F8C232FD7E6_zps

DA5DB529-0C19-4770-9CCB-9149A6CD27B9_zps

A49C6FF0-15D8-4527-90B4-6AA01C26A50F_zps

348FBC0A-0E6A-4B9B-BB19-89EAE29EA181_zps

dude! That looks freaking awesome!

when are you gonna seal it off from the rear? You should notice the difference audibly .

Thanks :) once I get back from Arizona in May I'll be sealing it off, I haven't decided how exactly I'm going to do it. Either seal off the door or just from the trunk and rear deck.

Thanks smile.png once I get back from Arizona in May I'll be sealing it off, I haven't decided how exactly I'm going to do it. Either seal off the door or just from the trunk and rear deck.

I'd say both, but would priority the door first. that way ALL bass is going straight to your dome! haha, but seriously, you would notice an audible difference that way. Especially in the lower freq's

Thanks smile.png once I get back from Arizona in May I'll be sealing it off, I haven't decided how exactly I'm going to do it. Either seal off the door or just from the trunk and rear deck.

I'd say both, but would priority the door first. that way ALL bass is going straight to your dome! haha, but seriously, you would notice an audible difference that way. Especially in the lower freq's

Will do, I did notice a really big difference on the lows when I sealed up the very top. Looking forward to completely sealing it up.

Ill try to get a video up for you guys so you can see the flex and such. I noticed the Zcons move twice as much as my sp4s did in the wall, which is odd because they are a lot stiffer.

Alright so I was curious why the Zcons were moving so much more, so I was double checking resistance of the coils, and at the amp and such. Well apparently the Zcons are dual 1 ohm, and I was under the impression they were dual 2 so I wired them as such.. My voltage drop was that bad because the Zcons are at .25 nominal, and with rise they are around .4 to .5 at the amp. The crescendo was getting a bit warm and now I know why. I find it incredibly impressive that the amp wasn't going into protect, and I didn't blow a fuse with that kinda power. Now that I know this I'm going to take a video but as soon as I do that I'm gonna take them out and put the sp4s back in. Sketches me out running that low.

Alright so I was curious why the Zcons were moving so much more, so I was double checking resistance of the coils, and at the amp and such. Well apparently the Zcons are dual 1 ohm, and I was under the impression they were dual 2 so I wired them as such.. My voltage drop was that bad because the Zcons are at .25 nominal, and with rise they are around .4 to .5 at the amp. The crescendo was getting a bit warm and now I know why. I find it incredibly impressive that the amp wasn't going into protect, and I didn't blow a fuse with that kinda power. Now that I know this I'm going to take a video but as soon as I do that I'm gonna take them out and put the sp4s back in. Sketches me out running that low.

Where's the video!?

Where's the video!?

I tried to use a CD and use my phone to take a video and the CD kept skipping and stopping, so Once I get someone to take a decent video ill upload it. hopefully in the next few days. I have a few small clips on instagram though.

instagram name????^^^

instagram name????^^^

evanhuettl

still working on the videos... got a little sidetracked.

but!

Im reppin some brands now, even though I told myself one sticker.. just Team SSA.. It just happened anyway haha.

361CACDC-AB5E-46C5-B339-417EC9E5F010_zps

Very nice very nice! don't hurt anybody with your powa!

Very nice very nice! don't hurt anybody with your powa!

Thanks smile.png next week ill be ordering a SPL lab meter, and we will see what kind of numbers it can throw up at its current stage.

Then I still have to order a DC 270, two more PM1s, 4 runs from the alt to the batteries, order another 3500, tint the rest of the windows, and seal off the wall the rest of the way. I almost forgot I still need to glass the doors and put the Neo pros in... I have a lot of work to do..

Thats the plan.

Edited by SacredTanakh

pretty cool that the Nendos held up at .25.  Looking forward to updates.

peepwall.gif

58EC891A-4335-43BC-9B5D-F20E75831671_zps

Edited by SacredTanakh

11F9E399-353B-4AEF-A0FE-720ECC815D91_zps
Had to relocate the fill door switch here
E43700E5-CE91-4655-9C3E-391E439A1517_zps
The passenger side panel needs to be redone because I'm not happy with it, the the drivers side came out nice though. I made it super thick and my door flex isn't quite as bad now. Needs body filler and a little more work but it's close to being finished.

also update on the build, money is super tight right now because work has been slow. Definitely buying the powder coated white singer 370 with a voltage regulator bypass as soon as I get my taxes back. Second most expense single thing in my build at a little over 900$. After that another BC3500 for now.

Edited by SacredTanakh