jcottier55

new to here

Hello I'm definitely new to the whole forum deal but am told this is THE best place to learn about car audio. I am wanting to learn as much as possible in order to better myself in the car audio industry and make this hobby into a life style! Extremely eager to learn as much as possible from people that already know their bizz. Tired of ignorant arrogant people that just get mad at you for being wrong. I would rather be told I'm wrong and why I'm wrong that way I can learn from it and further better myself in this fast growing industry. I appreciate all of the feed back everyone gives and the learning process won't be easy but it wouldn't be any fun if it was! Thanks to everyone! Hope to get everything rolling on here.

Welcome

:WELCOME: to the forum!!

You've definitely came to the right place to learn the right way of doing things. Most everyone here can answer any question you have with great suggestions and detail. There's a few who will answer a little more brashly and with seemingly less helpful answers. In fact those are the guys whom you should listen to the most. They aren't the kind of guys who hold people's hands and walk them through it, they give you the information you need to go and find the solution for yourself learning far more in the process.

Either way if you're open to listen there's more to learn here than you could ever imagine.

Welcome man! Glad you made it here :D

Thank you all for the welcome I appreciate it. That's how I found is the best way to learn is hands on. Trial and error. Always gotta start somewhere. Definitely learning a thing or two everyday. "Do what you love and love what you do!!"

Just saw that you're a fellow Hoosier too!

Yes sir I am right outside of Fort Wayne IN!!

Glad to be here. Have learned a lot in just 24 hours!!

Welcome to SSA! Ask the right questions and you will get great answers. 

Welcome to the club!!!

Thanks guys love it already!

Welcome, this is THE place. ;)

Thank you buddy much appreciated! Time to get this build moving :) looking to get some 15s or 18s for my 99 Explorer 2 door :)