Sign in to follow this  
cloud77

Ohio Generator Alts

Have an opportunity to purchase a 250A Ohio Gen alt to temporarily bandage my voltage.  Has anyone ever used their alts? 

I heard they put out straight poop @ idle so that is why I am worried.  My car idles at a very low RPM: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

They make good stuff but when I called the dude sounded wasted and wanted like 700$ dollars for a 250a

Don't know about now but in the day they were THE go to guys for alts. EVERYONE used there stuff. But this was 15 years ago.

They make good stuff but when I called the dude sounded wasted and wanted like 700$ dollars for a 250a

a

Lol. They are local to me. I figured if I can pick up this 250A for 150-175$ it should be a good temporary since I do most of my listening while driving.

One word "mechman" not saying anymore.

Try exessive amperage really nice qulity!!

I am local to Mike Singer. Going to get a quote from him and will go from there. Have to sell stuff to get cash. Going to go with a quality alt since I might be going louder this spring.

Might as well do it right from the start, those Singer Alts are nice.

I am local to Mike Singer. Going to get a quote from him and will go from there. Have to sell stuff to get cash. Going to go with a quality alt since I might be going louder this spring.

Singers the man!

I hope so.

I'll have to check my email but I think mike quoted me around $416 for a 250a alt for my grand prix

I hope so.

I'll have to check my email but I think mike quoted me around $416 for a 250a alt for my grand prix
nope it was$429.zzperformance.com also makes a voltage booster for the gp's Edited by garychurch84