Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

What venues/forums do u want to see DSS at

I will be branching out during 2014. NO I AM NOT LEAVING SSA. What other forums, venues, specific car shows, what have you, would you like DDS to show peesense. Give me a listing.

for car shows, go to the Organization's websites and look for 3x or higher point events and attend those.

Any and all 3x or higher events typically have the biggest turnouts.

Pretty much what shizzon said. A few noticeable ones. Slamology, slamfest, SBN, world finals, and scrapin the coast.

Pretty much what shizzon said. A few noticeable ones. Slamology, slamfest, SBN, world finals, and scrapin the coast.

This is what I need. I am a comp/show noob. I haven't been to a show in a decade. I will definantly be at scraping as it's in my back yard.

Even more in your back yard is Sik-Nic in Gonzales every August. 

Join, Louisiana Sound Off for a lot of info on shows and drama. lol

Austin heatwave. South padre heatwave

If you're looking to dabble in SQ checkout the Aggieland invitational in College Station, Tx. It's held by Chris Pate/Mobile Toys. Biggest essque show period.

If you're looking to dabble in SQ checkout the Aggieland invitational in College Station, Tx. It's held by Chris Pate/Mobile Toys. Biggest essque show period.

I'll be doing a little Sq stuff mybe start with prototypes by the end of the year.  Most of all that is over my head so Ill give the gurus a budget and see what they ca come up with.  I just want to show a little face at some of the venues

I subscribed to this forum since your early days and get notifications every time you post a new thread. I am a regular on caco though. You have since got a section over there. But it seems as if you post stuff here but don't over there. It's like you got discouraged by the lack of interest over there and stopped posting. Keep at it! You got good stuff. If you build it they will come.

Edited by bknights