Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

Team Jersey for competitors.

I will be giving shirts to competitors that will be running DSS product. Since y'all will be wearing them I want to make sure y'all approve. I know some of y'all are pretty big guys, will 4x suffice? I am thinking something along the lines of the below pic. The red would be blue, DSS logo will be on the back and front pocket and if you like your name would be embroidered on the front.

image_zps7f5f0283.jpg

if they run true to size, 4 X would not work for me. but it may work as a lab coat :D 

is that the style you like the most ?

Not sure. I want something extremely nice and professional. Not some cheap dickies button up shirt.

I want something that screams "that dude competes for DSS". Not that's a cool shirt where did you buy it.

Id like it if it was black where it is white.

Like have it just black and white.

Edited by Bassink

Simpson has a few nice ones as well. Y'all look around the interweb and see what you like.

image_zps3db681f0.jpg

I haven't competed in quite some time, nor am a DSS consumer. I just wanted to give respect where it is due, and tell you that this is one of the best ideas I have seen in some time. The one suggestion I will make is to have the major competition names (IASCA, DB Drag, etc.) on the sleeves. To have your competitors wearing shit that is not off the shelf is terrific marketing and gives people something to strive for.

J

Simpson has a few nice ones as well. Y'all look around the interweb and see what you like. image_zps3db681f0.jpg

That's a nice one.

I like that style too. ^^^^

Yah, 4x would be too small for me too. I do like that style though i'll admit.

Just imo but i kinda like the thought of a more flashy color vs fitting colors on a flashy design, if that makes sense.

I haven't competed in quite some time, nor am a DSS consumer. I just wanted to give respect where it is due, and tell you that this is one of the best ideas I have seen in some time. The one suggestion I will make is to have the major competition names (IASCA, DB Drag, etc.) on the sleeves. To have your competitors wearing shit that is not off the shelf is terrific marketing and gives people something to strive for.

J

The way I see it is these guys spend their hard earned money and more importantly their time on my product I need to try as hard as possible to ensure they know they are supported and appreciated.  One of my most important goals is to cater to the needs of people who sometimes without even thinking about it has the biggest impact on sales for my company.  As long as my budget allows and it is not against any comp rules I'll be here to help. 

J

The way I see it is these guys spend their hard earned money and more importantly their time on my product I need to try as hard as possible to ensure they know they are supported and appreciated. One of my most important goals is to cater to the needs of people who sometimes without even thinking about it has the biggest impact on sales for my company. As long as my budget allows and it is not against any comp rules I'll be here to help.

The 2014 season is starting to ramp up fast! Any updates on team Jersey??

Well, one would have to qualify for the team first.

I going with the Simpson style shirt. Mark is working on new logos and a website. As soon as he gets that together I have to get a few monogrammed.

"Team DSS" will be going on the back. "Direct Sound Solutions" on the right chest and the competitor's name above the pocket.

Looks cool. Is it me or did the neck/collar look extremely small for shirt size?

probably angle of picture

Looks great though! Really digging the color scheme

Would you offer an "additional service" type thing with the jersey's?

For example, +3$ for each additional branding. So if you wanted to list a few of the companies on your jersey, you could do so. 

These are for official Team members only. Not for resale.

If team members wish to add their other sponsors that will be up to them.