Sign in to follow this  
civicbuild86

looking for clean bass music

im looking for clean bass music with no distortion......i already have all  decaf bass music. looking for new bass or modified music to try out on my system......could be country ,rock bass anything

Have you tried sine waves?

Have you looked at any dubstep such as Skrillex and Excision.  There are speakers and stereo systems that have nightmares about Excision's "8-Bit Superhero" being played on them.  I would call that song the ultimate break in song with the way it is constantly running up and down the bass frequency range at near extreme levels.  I've gotten lots of "OH SHIT"s and OMG's when demoing this song in either the van or the Jimmy for people.

Aside from that I have no idea unless you go looking for some old school Bass Mechanik, Bass Boy, and the like.

Have you tried sine waves?

i was really talking about music with words lol

Have you looked at any dubstep such as Skrillex and Excision.  There are speakers and stereo systems that have nightmares about Excision's "8-Bit Superhero" being played on them.  I would call that song the ultimate break in song with the way it is constantly running up and down the bass frequency range at near extreme levels.  I've gotten lots of "OH SHIT"s and OMG's when demoing this song in either the van or the Jimmy for people.

Aside from that I have no idea unless you go looking for some old school Bass Mechanik, Bass Boy, and the like.

i got some skrillex but will look up excision.....thanks

I sell flash drives with 270 bass enhanced songs for about $35 each.. It's mostly rap though, with a small amount of dubstep. Less slowed songs than decaf and a hell of a lot less Gucci Mane lol...

I sell flash drives with 270 bass enhanced songs for about $35 each.. It's mostly rap though, with a small amount of dubstep. Less slowed songs than decaf and a hell of a lot less Gucci Mane lol...

thanks for the offer.....just wondering what else or who else makes bass music that is clean with no distortion.....that i might use on my system

You could just buy the CDs from Bassmechanic and such.

I edit songs, if you would like to download them send me a message.

thanks for all the help guys.....ssa is always so helpful and quick for a response

Getter, bratkilla. My go to for bass race comp. it's an "oh dear god" kind of bass line on pretty much all of the songs by either artist. No words tho.

are these your song's, open access, or are you selling someone else's work? 

Theres a section under spl/sq fabrication of a list with bunch of the favs from people on here. Check it out and see if it leads you anywhere.

gayhaaay1.gif  8-bit Superhero is a monster. I try and always pay for music and I sure as hell don't do it through iTunes. Go buy the physical CD of Excision's X-Rated Remixes. 8-bit bounces all over the place and really gives a nice little stress test to your subs. The transitions are very fast. If your enclosure isn't up to snuff it will make it sound like a muddled mess. If you're box is on point, like Alton said, it will blow you away. I'm a dubstep fan and fairly opinionated on the subject, but I can help everyone find good stuff. If you download music, there is a free mixtape available on the thepiratebay called Fuck Your Subwoofers. There are two of them with different dates, the one in February is far better and has a song called Psychopath, I recommend you check that one out. You too Alton. That song on the right system makes it very difficult to breathe..

Edit: Fuck Your Subwoofers is a mixtape featuring quite a few unknown artists so you don't have to feel like you're stealing things. The first track is Fytch featuring Carmen and it's a winner, made by a kid who was 15 at the time he made it. Very good compilation.

Edit 2: After looking it up I'm behind already!! Looks like there is a third FYS. I will link to the one I mentioned here ( http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7042440/Fuck_Your_Subwoofers_%28Dubstep%29_%28February_2012%29_%282nd_Fix%29 ) and I'm going to start DL'ing the new one!

Enjoy!~

Edited by gprestonmoto

Anything "bass edited" is not clean bass to me ... Yes, I play a lot of Bass Mechanik in my truck but it is nothing I would consider "clean and tight" bass ...

If you want true clean tight "snappy" bass, I would suggest looking into Sheffield Labs or chesky records recorded music ... Their music will give any well built system a challenge ... Just hope your amplifiers are up for the challenge !!!

are these your song's, open access, or are you selling someone else's work? 

Mixtapes are free.