Sign in to follow this  
civicbuild86

do u like this look????

just wondering what u guys think about this look.....

my 2 15 inch evils with black fur carpet in trunk build

It reminds me of Chewbacca. 

Not my cup of tea as the long fuzziness looks sloppy to me. Of course there are a lot that do as it seems to be catching on.

Not my cup of tea as the long fuzziness looks sloppy to me. Of course there are a lot that do as it seems to be catching on.

i think its one of those things u either hate or love......i will say it looks better in person and i love seeing the hair move with the subs hitting

Yeah- I am not crazy bout it...but it does look cool reacting to the air movement.

I dont care for it in its normal state but like you said it is cool to watch when the subs are playing.

the long shag is definitely not my cup of tea. Seen it around for a while now, especially being into the minitruck evironment it's used in a lot of builds. Had a buddy with a hot pick shag headliner in his s-10. Made me want to puke. Much more a fan of simple and clean myself.

Looks like the trunk of Barry Whites old car........

it was lined with white fuzzy

All that hair, fur, etc looks super ghetto I think. I think its a easy way for people to cover up ugly and laziness honestly. I would bet that why 75% of people do it. 

It looks cool, but I'd think it'll cause you to lose DBz

All that hair, fur, etc looks super ghetto I think. I think its a easy way for people to cover up ugly and laziness honestly. I would bet that why 75% of people do it. 

That's what I was thinking. I don't like the look of it at all but it does look pretty cool when you have air moving it

I think it's awful....

I despise fur... Almost as bad as using bedliner on the interior of your vehicle

I despise fur... Almost as bad as using bedliner on the interior of your vehicle

well dang...I plan to bedliner the floor and sub box in my Burb...but it is a river truck- so I have a purpose.LOL

I think the fur all comes down to personal preference ofcourse.  I know a guy that rides a furred Honda 1100xx.  Bike was fine before- he just wanted to 'stand out'.  I laugh everytime I see it...but it is his bike, and if he likes it...then I guess that is all that matters.

I think it is okay. I wouldn't do it my self but I think it looks good with those particular woofers. I'm more a fan of stained boxes though.