swift

Swift's 2012 F250

Not in yet. Tore my bicep tendon off the bone, had surgery Monday and truck has been in shop for warranty work for the last 2 weeks and they say it will be first of next month before I get it back due to a part on back order. Gonna be a few months before I can even install unless I have someone else do it. Recovery will be long with this arm injury. Sucks bad

Shit dude. 

It'll come together, worry about that arm first. GL on recovery!

I know this has drug out, BUT

I have taken the rear seats out, and ordered some knu 16 gauge to run wire for the front stage. Really fighting with my self mentally about what to do. Another 3 18's in the wall and horns under dash and door panels again. Or the single DSS 15 on the 2k and just a nice component set up front. Either way its going to be a clean install and sound good. Once the 16ga gets hear I will start. I will have pics in the next few days and shit will be playing. One arm or not I'm installing something.

If I do the wall it would likely be 3 Sundown X18's on two BC2000's strapped. Should be good enough for 54's and be a lowend monster. With 20cu tuned at 31hz shit gets down for sure. It was doing 56's with a single 5500 :) But I love this DSS sub and considering the deal I got on it I will be using it in something and also running it through the lanes supporting Q!!

Ethos is in and it sounds awesome. This sub may hammer out the lows better than anything I have tried in this box. It's definitely better rounded than the Q was. Can't wait till I get it broke in and loosened up some. Pics and vids coming

Ethos is in and it sounds awesome. This sub may hammer out the lows better than anything I have tried in this box. It's definitely better rounded than the Q was. Can't wait till I get it broke in and loosened up some. Pics and vids coming

:popcorn:

popcorn.gif

x2^100 

Pioneer 80prs in, had to get a damn 150.00 adapter to make it a aftermarket radio work in the truck.

DE26DB5F-A264-4B66-A554-805B7B3EB152_zps

Sundown 6.5 comps in factory locations

82968BCF-85E5-4AB8-817E-8B36AA9221BD_zps

My old trusty sub box that has been in 3 different vehicles now. 3.6cu@29hz, 44sqin of port.

DSS Ethos 15

F3A0A37D-40A3-46CF-992B-03D0978F5370_zps

Fits perfect

30CAA30C-3C4C-4F81-AD4D-DF5411488558_zps

This will get cleaned up alot 

51E6009B-9179-4BCB-A5A6-447F8A08BC3C_zps

Vid is kinda long but here it is anyway. I start music at the 5min mark if someone doesnt want to see me jabber

Edited by swift

Nice truck man! Love the tire and wheel combo and the stance looks great.

That truck has gotta be massive to fit that box in there and still seat 2 in the back. Box looks Super clean also.

Are you running the ia6.4? Didn't see any mention of it other than that it was what you planned on using. I'm running one on a bunch of crescendos and I love it.

Pretty sweet Lee! :)

Nice truck man! Love the tire and wheel combo and the stance looks great.

That truck has gotta be massive to fit that box in there and still seat 2 in the back. Box looks Super clean also.

Are you running the ia6.4? Didn't see any mention of it other than that it was what you planned on using. I'm running one on a bunch of crescendos and I love it.

Yep running the IA6.4. Its a great amp

Looks like there was more it'd could take too! Impressive

truck looks great man. just picked up a 2013 250 crew long bed myself 2 weeks ago. work truck needs some boom. i'll be keeping an eye on this one

oh damn you just put it in!...

wait till it break in .. its gonna  really come into its own!

I bet, I am blown away at how hard this sub pounds out shit below 30hz. This could be the ultimate ground pounding sub if doing multiples. Cant wait till 18's are available. 

I bet, I am blown away at how hard this sub pounds out shit below 30hz. This could be the ultimate ground pounding sub if doing multiples. Cant wait till 18's are available.

These things murder the lows for sure.

Well see how they hang at higher frequency in my truck.

These things murder the lows for sure.

Well see how they hang at higher frequency in my truck.

I know, I'm excited to see. I would love to wall with 18's.

Well your last wall was badass. I vote you do it again.

I will be, just trying to figure with Q about airspace needed. I dont want to rebuild as the box is built and ready to go in. All I really want to do is lower internal space which will raise tuning. my current setup is 20cu net. But if its worth it then..............

I will be, just trying to figure with Q about airspace needed. I dont want to rebuild as the box is built and ready to go in. All I really want to do is lower internal space which will raise tuning. my current setup is 20cu net. But if its worth it then..............

:popcorn:

Looks like its time to make this truck louder :). The 15, and BC2000 will be for sale. I am walling the truck, big numbers and door open hair tricks will ensue, lol

Again trippy.gif

Sounds like Team IAK is getting louder.

how much for that 15?

275+ shipping

Edited by swift

Well, changed my mind yet again. Instead of tearing up a 60k dolla truck with bass I will be doing the build in my 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan. The windshield has a huge slope and the cab space is alittle smaller. Should get loud. 

Guess I will make another build log for it

nice!  I was kinda feeling bad for the truck.LOL