swift

Swift's 2012 F250

My head unit is now acting up terribly bad. It takes about 15 seconds for a song to load when I press play and sometimes I just get a error 19. Here is a good example

I get that Error 19 message every now and then when I insert my flash drive into my Pioneer deck as well.

Audiosavings failed to mention the 8's were on back order so I went ahead and ordered two 10's. These have a better 4.6mm xmax so they should sound alittle better in the midbass area. Hopefully its loud enough for me, I doubt it so I will make a baffle on the doors for two 10's each side so I can add later. Maybe these will get me through until I can put DSS in them :)

Hellz yea Swift!!    Careful not to crack the windshieldlifter.gif

Damn backorder sites!  I hate it when they let you pay, without having the decency to tell you items are out of stock.  Onlinecarstereo.com did that to me on the 80prs.

What are you powering the pps 10s with?

nice!

I wonder how the rest of the truck looks like at full tilt

More videos! :)

More videos! :)

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

I saw this at the show last weekend, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Got the doors deadened and foam above the headliner. So much better now that all that rattling shit is gone. Gonna seal up the seams on the wall these evening and may even glass all the corners and trim pieces, bondo and smooth but unsure if it will be worth it. Loving the sound it has, low end is killer

Low end killer

Got the Mechman 370 here and also 3 Juicebox 3100's, Voltage should Not be a issue anymore

Xs power or something different

What do you mean? He said what batts in the last post

What do you mean? He said what batts in the last post

Ok my bad

Got the Mechman 370 here and also 3 Juicebox 3100's, Voltage should Not be a issue anymore

Where are you hiding all the batteries?  Gotta be a tight squeeze in that cab, but at least the 250 doesn't even notice the weight  :)

Where are you hiding all the batteries?  Gotta be a tight squeeze in that cab, but at least the 250 doesn't even notice the weight  smile.png

Most organizations allow batteries to be mounted in a toolbox in the bed. 

Yeah I have room for 8 group 31's in the tool box. I wish they were all the same brand so I could run large buss bars but theyre not. I adjusted the gains down on the amp and with the stock HO 225 amp alt and 6 batteries voltage doesnt hardly drop at all and its still loud for daily. I will turn it up for shows though. The Mechman and batts should help quite abit. I will get more pics up today as I have to try and finish a few things before tomorrow.

I adjusted the gains down on the amp and with the stock HO 225 amp alt and 6 batteries voltage doesnt hardly drop at all and its still loud for daily.

Wouldn't it be easier to adjust the input voltage?

I adjusted the gains down on the amp and with the stock HO 225 amp alt and 6 batteries voltage doesnt hardly drop at all and its still loud for daily.

Wouldn't it be easier to adjust the input voltage?

Thats what I do from the head unit, so however you want to word it. Not sure why I said from the amp.

This thing is just painful, sorry for the camera work its hard to concentrate by yourself while watching voltage and rpm, etc. Damn I need a alternator in. I can see myself spending money on replacement parts when I decide to remove all this shit, its reeking havoc on my truck 

This thing is so vilent in person omg !!

I'm telling you man, whether we are hitting the same number at 33hz or not, your shit hurts!! It's like the bass is punching you in the fucking chest!

violent **

I'm telling you man, whether we are hitting the same number at 33hz or not, your shit hurts!! It's like the bass is punching you in the fucking chest!

Just two different builds completely. I like both 

As far as the number thing goes you definitely got me there, but I have no doubt mine will also do a 56+ at the headrest if I'm on two amps as well.